Reviews for Of Envelope Glue, Twitching, & Two Percent Chances
hellointernet chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
What does foetus amor mean? And this oneshot was pretty good. I liked 'A Certain Kind of Madness' better though. And because of you, I am now am completely in love with Sirius/Remus. :D
in fantasy chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This was amazingly adorable. I've now turned into a little pile of mush.
sanandstar chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
So adorable!
Azakura chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Really fun to read. Cute, too! I like how both of them were twitching XD
Quill Scribblings chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Loved it _ ! Siriusly, where do you get your ideas? They're just so brilliant and amazing and simple-and oh so very much hilarious. Poor Remus' worrying was very amusing to read and as always, I love James. He is the most funniest person EVER! L.L. x
mokubahv chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
"Pink-tinted." Haha.

Awww! Nightmare Sirius!

I just got the cutest picture in my head from that... 3

Hmm...I wonder where the eleventh envelope went...

Yes, two is, indeed, a magnificent number.

This was a wonderful one-shot and your writing style is phenominal. Thanks for sharing with us! XD

The plot was fantastic and it was just utter adorable-ness.
Siriusly-Tara97 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Absolutely amazing!
Padfoot's Brownie chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
OMG BEST STORY EVER *dies* I WISH I COULD WRITElIKE YOU! *dies some more* SORRY FOR THE OBNOXIOUSNESS OF THIS REVIEW! Lol I cracked up when Remus was like "I'll physically harm anyone who says that number 2 isn't the best number in the universe"
laurenalyoung chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I really enjoyed this story!
theherbflower chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
so this was a very good, well written story. I loved the imagery, the concept, the plot, and the story-line. It was well done, thank you for creating such a wonderful story, one of the best i've seen.

cheers and all that,

thf
JPLE chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Usually i would review this under my actual account but i can't access it right now so this will have to do...

Dskjfdhyujk

i loved it. Love, love, loved it.

You'll have to excuse me because usually my reviews are so much more critically constructive and useful than this little rant but there's just so little to fix!

It is, without a doubt the best R/S one shot I've come across!

The characterization was extremely strong; you didn't make remus a complete pushover or sirius a completely confident with his sexuality that some fanfiction stories of this pairing tend to.

Thanks for an amazing read!

As always,

Lola
PROFILEABANDONED chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
:) loooooove it!
lucy the divaqueen chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
absolutely adorable. thanks so much.
Captain Boo Bear chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
favourited.

love love love
forwantofanemma chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
That is, without a doubt, the most ADORABLE thing I have ever read.

Ever.

*waves RemusSirius banners around* I lovee-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee it. Rather a lot. That letter idea, for one, is pure Maraudering goodness and a brilliant plot device on your part; I loved Sirius' uncertainty and Remus' dread (aww, bless him!) and the ending was absolute bliss :)

Fantastic writing/idea - well done!
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »