Reviews for Of Envelope Glue, Twitching, & Two Percent Chances
eamonn chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
It was a very good idea!

Maybe a bit long regarding Remus's tortured thoughts but I like the plot.
Simplicity Is Bliss chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
*Sque!* Adorable!
8ami chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Lol aw, that was great. It flowed well and it was soo great.
LoverFaery chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
This is beautiful stuff. You really captured the mischief and reluctance of the time. And Remus's character was perfect.
shadowglove chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Sirius' moment of insecurity was a nice touch! That dude is WAY too self-confident at times!
a. cavall chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
This was really just a wonderful read. Thanks!
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
E! I'm much too old to be a sqeeing fangirl but this has to be the cutest puppy love tale ever written. There isn't anything that I would change. It was remarkably witty throughout. And I live for the snarky little bits like these:

Pink tinted food stuffs and smiles,

Slytherins waking up in the Great Hall with Morning breath and bed head,

The way all of the Marauders combine their strengths should earn them that statue,

twitching hands and stabbing your wrists with spoons,

Lily and McGonagall muttering curses,

James jig and McGoogles going off to count her envelopes,

and the best bloody title ever given to a story!
Froody chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Oh my god, I love love. Love. It is love. This story is so absolutely hilarious, my hands were splayed over my face for the entire middle section. Wow, you really hook into the squirminess tension, and it works *so well*.

Heh. So good.

xx Froody
the voice of singing clouds chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
wow.. i really like how the 2% chance did go wrong.. it was suppose to be love. aw good story!
omnipotent otaku chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Oh my God. I- Words cannot describe my absolute love for this fic. I love it so much. Heck, I love you so much for writing this. There's such a huge silly grin plastered on my face and I don't think anything can get rid of it. x3 The writing was very good, although there were one or two sentences that were unclear. And the characterization and plot were brilliant. You're my hero. :D
muhaaauder chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
This was great! A very original idea, too, which is quite an achievement in the Puppy World. It had some very funny and clever descriptions, like the one of having your heart in your throat, and how Remus is gripping the bench so tightly that James is worried.

And I ADORE the way you made Peter a proper character - one who was better at charms than the rest of them, and not just some idiot who only cares about food.

Also, Sirius admitting his cowardice was very sweet, and the way they were sitting on a staircase outside of their dorm talking (and so on...) was quite endearing, really.

James is such an adorable twat - and yay! He gets his Lily! I love how she only fancies him, and he loves her. But then, I suppose that changes quite drastically when she gets to know him.

This was great, and is now favourited and added to our C2.
White-Fool chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
LMAO!

I love it, I love it, I love it!

And look: "abso-bloody-lutely"

A tmesis!

I learned that word today. Makes me happy.

_

This really is amazing!

And I love the title.

I'm not good at titles.

8D

The ending's so damn cute!

And funny.

And jsut plain brilliant!

And while the prank was complicated and hard to follow, it was genius!

You're a genius!

~Belle [x]
Mr. Rainbows chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
I LOVED IT! hehe.

And as for the population...there a five kids to each room, and I think J.K. Rowling mentioned that there were three dorms for each gender per year. Five times three is 15, times 2 is 30, times seven is 210, times four is, 840. Plus the teachers, which there's Snape, McGonagal, Filch, Flitwick, Trelowny, Hagrid, Slughorn, the DADA, Binns, plus teachers for Arithmancy, Ancient Runes, Muggle Studdies, and Dumbledore, so including the teachers it'd be around 853 (:

(I'm a math freak. I love math)
Cute Blue Eyes chapter 1 . 6/24/2008