Reviews for Of Envelope Glue, Twitching, & Two Percent Chances
Bottlebrush chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Clever idea, I like very much. "Goodbye, Unnoticeable Remus Lupin. Hello, Poofter in Love with His Best Mate." And I absolutely love Sirius's reaction when he thinks he got Remus's letter by a mistake. Sirius is so loveable when he's unsure of himself.
aclytie chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
About the population of Hogwarts, if memory serves me right, is about 6oo. Ms JKR once said about six to ten boys and girls in each house each year, so it makes 12-20 * 4 * 7 420-560 ...hum...a small scholl, isn't it?
ProtegoNox chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
This was abso-bloody-lutely wonderful! I love this pairing (only in their Hogwarts years though... not so much when they're older) and this was so cute :)
schwanendreher chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Wow! You're plot was really clever! I actually enjoyed the length- it seemed as if you were dragging out the suspence, which made the ending so much more surprising. Fantastic work.
PaddyWaddy chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Hahhaha :P
New beginnings old ends chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
aww it was really sweet bless them, the reaction bit at the end was really good hehe
Jahannam chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
That was so good (and adorable!). I loved all the reactions of the characters, it was really well written
Illyra chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Really good story. I love James reaction, its so funny. And Dumbledore is just so cool, I like the scene with the letters for McGonagall. Hilarious!
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
YAY! SiriusxRemus is the only slash I read and you did it so well
AnyOtherWorld chapter 1 . 5/11/2007