Reviews for PMS
Knn chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
LOOOL oh god x'D so funny more pls!
LilithiaRW chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
Lol in the next one Temari should be pissed/depressed at the same yelling "WHY THE F*CK AM I CRYING?" lol because I did that once during... Natures hell .
Moodydoop chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Woot! PMS almost seems like a good thing now - this is hilarious! I'm kind of like Temari when it comes to PMS, except I'm really grouchy 24/7 (no mood swings, thank god), and can become really grouchy really easily. Wish I could "clear everything in a tem mile redius" as well. It would really make my day.
DarkEyedPirateGirl chapter 5 . 8/18/2009
lol that was hilarious!
HitTheRoad chapter 5 . 6/7/2009
haha this was awesome!
Axel8XIII chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
AHAHAHAHAH! the whole story was HILARIOUS!
Nami Tamora Uchiha chapter 5 . 4/6/2009
DAMN THESE ARE HILARIOUS!
wolffang94 chapter 5 . 3/6/2009
lol brill me and my mates allways go on about the conciquences of temari's "time of the month" and u've done it brilliantly and if your short for ideas how about the girls of konoha coming for a visit (its thier time of the month as well) and well can you say raging hormones,clearing a ten mile radius (orders of the kazekage)and bitch fest lol
Colored Chaos Theory chapter 5 . 1/18/2009
this is funny as hell. updates soon plz.
Jesi and Frost chapter 5 . 11/2/2008
lol poor Naru, poor ignarint Naru lol cant wait for the next 'drabble' yupp yupp!

(_) spazzy
Vehlika Clearskyes chapter 5 . 9/29/2008
Great!
RirinKamachi chapter 5 . 9/26/2008
I couldn't stop laughing as i read this.

It's funneh!

Write more!
yllom21 chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
Wow, poor Naruto. I loved how you wrote Gaara and Kankuro, and Temari is hilarious. Well done!
shira chapter 5 . 4/15/2008
HAHAHHAHAHA I love this fic! I'm exactly the same when I'm having PMS, except that my food cravings go completely out of hand! Some of my friends say that my food cravings already compare to a pregnant woman's and that they pity the poor guy who gets me pregnant in the future :P Why don't you add that to Temari? *snickers* I'd enjoy reading about her bullying her Kazekage brother into going all the way to Stone or Cloud just to get her some weird dish she won't even want when he returns! *rofl* I'm mean.
scarfganini chapter 5 . 3/31/2008
ok. how come you can write so well?

or at the very least,

how come everything you come up with is funny? it's...hilarious...

and therefor difficult to be angry about.

anyway, excellent as well, as though i'm some sort of critic
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »