Reviews for Silence, NV
Marie chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
What's killing me is I still am not sure what Grissom did that night at LH's. Did he even try to call Sara and let her know his whereabouts? Did he get around to explain to Sara the reason why he had to spend the night with LH?

It's very refreshing to see you gave Sara a voice in this story. Thank you.
Penguin Chicky chapter 3 . 9/7/2008
WOw you are an amazing writer. I know you wrote this a while back but thought I'd let you know people are still reading your stuff;0)
Kay Isles chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
This was a great story. Please make a sequal
hollyu chapter 3 . 6/16/2007
this is the best I have read for a very long time. Thank you for giveing Sara a voice after that awful episode. I hope you are not done with this though.
wyndnfyr chapter 3 . 5/21/2007
so what would this fic be considered? hopeful tragedy? lol
Amanda Hawthorn chapter 3 . 5/16/2007
I really like this story,especially this chapter
Kristafied chapter 3 . 5/15/2007
Outstanding character insights. Excellent interaction between Griss and Sara. Looking forward to the next chapter.
msgrits chapter 3 . 5/14/2007
Nice work. Where the heck do they still deliver milk? I want to move there.
Kiel88 chapter 3 . 5/14/2007
I cannot thank you enough for writing this. Ever since I saw the episode I've been wondering where the heck Sara's spine has been this season, first with the sabbatical and now this. You put perfectly into words exactly I've been thinking about Sara and Grissom. And you gave that dismally unfinished episode it's logical conclusion. Bravo!
smacky30 chapter 3 . 5/14/2007
Well, you did manage to wrap it up in 3 chapters. I'm very proud of you.

Now I have a little problem. What happens next? How does he ever get her to forgive him? How does he get his dog back? You left me hanging.
nick55 chapter 3 . 5/14/2007
I love this fic, but I dont think I can continue if some happiness isn't in sight. Don't get me wrong he acted like an ass, I just believe they need to be together.
TyriaT chapter 3 . 5/14/2007
Wow. This last chapter was just...ouch.

I love how you ended it. With Brass having to get the whisky back out. Nice tie-in. ;)
NoOneLivesHereNow chapter 3 . 5/14/2007
This is great. I love this chap, last lines in particular.

'I've been telling you that for years'

Haha
waywardkitty chapter 3 . 5/14/2007
Wow! The raw emotional power Sara exhibited rang really true for me. And then Gil goes to Brass. (I love Brass.)

I'm loving this story. Keep it coming!
ayesha-s chapter 3 . 5/14/2007
oh so sad, *sniff,sniff*, can't wait for more!