Reviews for Everyone Leaves
wInChEsTeR bRoS iNc chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
wow. this story is great! i know it's a little late to review, but i recently watched ahbl1 again and god this fic gives me so many feels!
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Wow, did you write this before AHBL 2 aired? If so you must be connected to Kripke somehow... Way cool Can you tell me what will happen during the next episodes?

But seriously, this was really good. Poor Dean *sniff* The scene of Sam dying still breaks my heart and I don't know how many times I've watched it now.

I'm also so sorry to hear about your friends brother. I lost my cousin a few years back... so I know how it makes you feel to go to the funeral of someone so young. Live's just not fair, is it.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
...I could save you from darkness, but I can’t bring you back from the dead...

Loved that line - it so totally sums up what I think Dean must have been feeling at the end of All Hell Pt 1.
Lilly B chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
i'm so sorry to hear about what you've been going through in the past few days...it sounds absolutely awful...i hope things with your school get better soon. the story was great...i had a hard time recovering from being very upset last thursday after sam's 'death' and knowing i have to wait a whole week to see the 'resolution' to the episode...and your story helped in that recovery. i have to believe that dean is going to do something to bring sam back, because what is the show without sam in it? i love dean with all my heart...but lets face it...dean isn't dean without sam. so, great job on the story and i hope things get better for you really soon. take care hun!
Miessy chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
May he rest in peace. I hope you will too...

Gun-threat, that's a scare
H.T.Marie chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
I have not doubt that Dean feels this way right about now, very painful to read,even more painful to know that you're experiencing the pain yourself. I'm so sorry darlin', but writing is supposed to be cathartic, so keep it up.

Tracy
astalder27 chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Wow, terrific job, the emotions in this were so heartfelt. Im so sorry for your loss, I cant imagine what you feel like. This was alittle hard to read, but not because it was garbled, because I cant handle Sam dying! I dont think Dean could continue hunting, or living really without Sam. The end of AHBL was so hard to watch, the writers made it incredibly real! But, Im still holding onto the hope that Sam survives...
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
I'm so glad you posted this. I think this is exactly what we won't see... what they'll skip over, so thank you. That's what I enjoy about tags, that they show us the parts the show skipped.

I'm so sorry your town had to lose one of its children like that, and that you had to go through that insanity at your school. What is wrong with people?

Thanks for posting this,

Kelly
andersex chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
woah

ahbl part 2 is going to be...bahdshgdhsdfsf
funkyspunk chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
sweet christ are you alright? Geez man...thats so harsh...I dunno what to say. Im sorry if this review makes you feel a bit angrier, not that its negative AT ALL but sometimes when I go thought something like that and someone tries conforting me I go off. Well written fic, too!

I really, really hope you get better sweetie.

funky.
ohmygodnotthecar chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Carthasis writing sometimes warps the character you write about, but not here. Good, heart-wrenching stuff. The switch from despair to action is very.. Dean.

My sympathy and condolences to you.

I can't even imagine how scary a gun-threat at school would be (UK: low on guns). These are strange days.