Reviews for Brothers in Arms
Camille969 chapter 8 . 7/18
Plz continue its really good!
boneheart chapter 8 . 2/5
This is good I hope you update soon :)
shingaling chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
This story seems so good .
Koumori-Freak chapter 8 . 3/23/2013
PLZ UPDATE! You've done really good with this, so I'll hope you continue this eventually in the very near future.
whensdayaddams chapter 8 . 2/23/2012
Splendorous.

I chastised myself for starting this fic at first, since it appeared to be unfinished, but even without the entirety of your story, I'm glad you shared.

You laid out a believable plot and haven't rushed the characters. They don't act OOC, in fact they are portrayed as well as I could ever hope for.

I found myself wondering all day how this tale would have progressed beyond this. I can hope that one day it'll be continued, I have seen fics left un updated for a decade come back, so I can wait :D

Thankyou for the breath of fresh air amongst the less than palatable fanfics.
Kitsune1818 chapter 8 . 12/23/2011
I had to admit, this is plagued whit politics, antics, traditions and a lot of stuff a little tedious... but the way you are implementing it, and the way you used it to make Sesshoumaru and InuYasha close is very interesting.

I like this fic so far. Is slow enough to undestand the concepts you are using and fast enough to not be boring.

I hope you revive this fic with an update any time soon.
the monochromatic chapter 8 . 5/28/2011
Oh, I have been enjoying this so. Your writing is exquisite, to say the least. And I have read quite a few "InuYasha comes to the palace" fics, but I love that you made it more political than just, you know, "Fluffy-sama turns over a new leaf!" I do hope you pick this story up again :)
Wiccan Queen chapter 8 . 5/3/2011
Plz update soon
sessygrrl chapter 8 . 8/24/2010
Great chapter! It seems like Sesshomaru and Inuyasha may just be able to forge a relationship. They obviously care about each other, even though Sesshomaru tries to deny it, and Inuyasha has matured a great deal which makes him better able to understand his brother and his brother's motives. The trust issue has always been there but they seem to be working through it together. I hope that more chapters will be in the forseeable future and good luck.
brz chapter 8 . 7/26/2010
This is a very interesting plot line and I really hope you continue with it because I can't wait to see where you take it.
uruvielnin chapter 8 . 7/11/2010
great story!

please update soon. i gotta say im excited for when inu and sess get to the castle :)

hope theres more inuxsess love ~
Simca chapter 8 . 7/4/2010
Kyaaaaa!

update!

Please!
Sonia120462 chapter 8 . 9/22/2009
rele good! update soon!
M3rky15 chapter 8 . 1/8/2009
Love, love, love ,love, love this fanfic. Everytime i try to read a Sesshomaru fanfic the author usually gets him all wrong. YOu pinnede his character perfectly, and I love the relationship between INu and Sess. All I can say is that I can't wait for you to update. SO, please do. The only one thing I didn't like is the Sesshomaru rin thing, but that's only my opinion. It is one of the best Fanfic's I read in a long time, and I need more! Great Job :)
Hallavine chapter 8 . 12/16/2008
This is a lovely piece of work! The way the brothers interact is absolutely amusing :D

can't wait for more chapters!

and you have a wonderful style of writing, completely natural!