Reviews for Soul Music
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
That was sweet! I loved it. Kinda sad though... :/ Great job.
TerribleWaitress chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Ooh, I absolutely loved this, it was brilliant. I think it's one of my favourites! :D Amazing, absolutely fabulous :) x
Tricki chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
That was really gorgeous. I completely love the concept.

Just one thing - why did Nessa get dancing lessons? lol

Beautiful story,

T xx
Frenchie-chan chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Yay! Now make Fiyero play "Too Sexy"!
properpoise chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
I really liked this, i think you were able to show how Fiyero's vunerable side is bought out bit by bit by Elphaba.

i like the way that they both share the smae secret as well, it's a nice bond for them both to have.
sarah xo chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
ok well,youre gifted.(im not captain obvious here). have you thought about becoming an author? seriously, this is one of the best stories ive read. i can totally see this in the book. you should have co-written wicked with maguire! no joke! this is amazing! 10/10 stars..with 10 thumbs up! LOL
llamoandllama chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
I love how you integrated something as simple as playing thepiano into your story. It was fun to read!
poly chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
loved the story. i loved the first paragraph. the way it is slowly revealed who is the player is great (:

i also loved the ending, it is bitter sweet, and i love stories like this (:
Philyra chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Ah! As an on-again, off-again piano player, I really enjoyed this one. You conveyed the connection to the music very well...and I liked the part where they were talking about souls, thinking back to the book and how she thinks she has no soul. But it's true, how can you play music and not have a soul? Great job, as usual, Tally dear!
RoseDesEnfers chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
That was incredibly cute and well-written. I loved it!
NewYorks chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
I liked the writing, and the plot. It was a good story.

Happy writings!
Bomba-Fae chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Aw; I loved it. It was awesome. That's all I can think of to say... Your characterization of Fiyero is spot on. Faved.
SurprizeSurprize457 chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Aw I love it! hehe I love the music incorporated! I play flute )'s.wickedjelly chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Aw, a thousand times 'aw'. :) You're making me grin over and over again as I reread the special lines. This was my favorite piece of yours, actually, and shall thus find a nice little home on my Favorite Stories page. -cue applause-
Elpheen chapter 1 . 5/12/2007 do you always leave me speechless? As usual, wow. I love your Elphiyero, however fluffy/ somehow manage to combine the two perfectly... -sigh-