Reviews for Matris
Total Justice chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
This was really good! I always did imagine that Rosa and Rydia would follow two very different paths. The one most likely to follow Rosa's path would be Porom. Rydia's just too hot headed.

On top of that I never liked the idea of Rydia ending up with Edge. He also struck me as a playboy. I'm a KainRydia shipper myself. And I think that Kain would be more accepting of her doing what she wished.

Anyways, I really liked it. You captured Rydia perfectly. I hope to read more of your stories.
Laziness Incarnate chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
A wonderfully different take on the ending to FFIV. I love how you've complicated the "happy ending" and given Rosa and Rydia two different paths to follow.
Freida Right chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Hrm... An insteresting take. Don't know about the ending though. The last two bits really don't seem like something Rydia would do, in my opinion. (EdgexRydia shipper, you know?"

But, other than that, I thought that this was very sweet. Off to add this to my favorites!
seventhe chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Great love for this. It's such a powerful look at Rydia and Rosa both, and the things that have shaped them. it also highlights the differences, and how Rosa just can't be Rydia's mother anymore.
CrissCrossedHaiku chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
This was AMAZING! I love, love, loved the cute way Rydia was angered and jealous by Porom being the flower girl even after all that had happened to her own age- incredibly true to her character. Also, I love the way she didn't stay with Edge, since her magic is so important to her, and he would have bound her forever to a kingdom so that she could not return to her hometown to rebuild or train others in the magical arts. I think Rydia belongs back in Mist, but she can't do it with Edge, and I LOVE the way you ended this. Absolutely perfect. A real pick me up for someone recently single as well. ;) I hope to see more of your writing! :D