Reviews for Back Again
Luna chapter 5 . 9/10/2016
Next chapter PLEASE!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/20/2015
please continue with the story :') it's quite intriguing what kisuke did that caused ichi and ruki to separate 8 years ago...
frossenangel chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
please please update.. i want to know the reason why rukia and ichigo break up and what did byakuya told to ichigo,
Guest chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA update u meanie!
Mari Kia Aishiteru chapter 5 . 4/15/2011
Please update soon! I love this story so much~ kinda interesting~ update soon 'kay? XD
ichiruki love chapter 5 . 9/24/2010
update please! I'm begging on my knees! even though is been 3 years! TT this story is just too good to not complete. YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE!
Geniedoll chapter 5 . 12/15/2008
i love a jealous ichigo... please continue the story.. i would definitely read it... because i really want to know what happened to them...
chocolatereaper chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
great fic! please update soon!
Cherryblossom snow chapter 5 . 4/18/2008
OMG! I want to know what happens! PLEASE! Continue the story! i really want to know! I'm really into this story! Ichiruki rules
MysteriousEyez chapter 5 . 2/19/2008
wow Ichigo is like in full stalker mode. that's kinda...scary...I think I'll put this story on alert..Im eager to see how this whole thing plays out.
yuliachibi chapter 5 . 2/2/2008
its so good! i cant wait for ya to update lolx ichigo is so funny getting jelouse of all those guys lolx pliss add another chap soon
jade chapter 5 . 11/12/2007
here's hopin you update soon

xoxox

jade
kkkyubdfg chapter 5 . 10/16/2007
you havent updated this for so long!

IM TOTALLY HOOKED ON THIS! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE START WRITING THIS AGAIN!

BUT I LOVE YOUR 'KISSING A STRANGER' STORY TOO!. OMG! YOUR SO GOD. I LOVE A JEALOUS ICHIGO! please please please update son. on either story, i love them!
toradorataiga chapter 5 . 9/24/2007
aw this is so good! i want you to update more! plz *makes puppy dog face*

-the wolf gives her reguards...-
toradorataiga chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
aw this is so sweet! i loved this! great job!

-the wolf gives her reguards...-