Reviews for Autumn Farewell
Guest chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
"Random stuff like 'Where's Kankuro?'"

"Dead."

XD I LAUGHED SO HARD
StuBBii chapter 7 . 9/20/2013
I'm so sad that this hasn't been updated! Please continue! It's one of the best I've read these years!
Imaginneeee chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
UPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUP DATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDA TEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE
YEAH... I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY THOUGH, AND I REALLY WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS .
Normally i love Kankurou pairings, but right now, Go Sasuke!
Imaginneeee chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
Ahhh such a cuteee chapter 33
I liked the kissing scene. It greatly amused me my child :P
Seraphina Dragon chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
hope to read more
Diehard243 chapter 7 . 8/6/2010
I was laughing so hard at this and the chapter before hand at the filler moments that if I hadn't covered my mouth with my pillow half-way though I probably would have alerted the owner of my apartment 2 floors down of my presence :D Gotta admit everything writen so far was superb. Ch. 5-7 are my faves so far.
Diehard243 chapter 6 . 8/6/2010
These last few chapters had me rolling around unable to breath quite funny yet eye opening :D
Heise chapter 7 . 4/2/2010
OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS STORY!

Damn is Autumn Farewell grossly underappreciated!

"Shit! Don't tell me he could do that! Ibiki cursed in various languages. I can't die now! I'm not married yet!"

LOL. He said he didn't want to. HA. The whole affair with Tsunade vs Hiashi is freaking HILARIOUS. I love how she sent Ibiki to deliver the letter. LOL! And thank you for writing the letter he sent cause I was getting really curious. HAHAHAHA OMG ROFLMAO - haven't used this meme in awhile BUT OMG THE LETTER IS HILARIOUS "I suggest you act your ageā€¦ Granny!" and the post script ... omg ...

Ha and I love how all the men in the story are totally hot without it getting old. UGH Gaara's sexiness bleeds through the screen. How can you possibly have Sasuke and Gaara in the same story, much less the same scene, without killing a million fangirls with bishounen-overload? Well you did it. And I shall worship you for that.
Heise chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
Aw I got it wrong. BUT OH WELL. I like the smell of Hanabi's awesome ideas.
Heise chapter 4 . 4/2/2010
It's SASUKE-AYY

:D

"'WHAT?' Gaara jerked up his head in surprise. Now, that news really knocked him off the ground. That village idiot has an admirer?

The ANBU looked at him. Gaara glared back. The masked figure looked down again."

LOL

I think I like this story very much.
nwyd chapter 7 . 2/23/2010
oh dear...its getting interesting. this is so totally awesome! Hanabi is so cool. i wish i had her for my younger sister. and hinata as my older sister. instead of my two bum-headed brothers. ." please update soon! (and update your other stories too! esp spring memories and bedtime lullaby gone haywire) till your next update, :)

-deborah
jecka-hime22 chapter 7 . 9/10/2009
hey KAGUYA-CHAN! uhmm.. im just wondering when will you gonna update these hilarious-undeniably-awesome story of yours! ya' know i really do LOVE your story soO much!-and who the hell not? do you even aware that your such an amazing author ne?bow to i bet that who ever disagree wit me, sure thing that i'll kaiten their ass off towards the (the highest mountains peaks of the world)! hah! though it's way to impossible!hehe but hell! impossible is not a word for me!har! LOL

anyways.. all i want to say is.. UPDATE SOON! pwetty pleasee..-puppy eyes-

so yeahh.. im looking forward for your updates..

PS: i don't mind which of your stories will you soon gonna update coz all the stories that you made were on my favorites list. so that's all! tnx much! Ja ne!
RiddleMeNew chapter 7 . 9/6/2009
wat did Tsunade write? I want more Sasuhina...
Hinatacg chapter 7 . 8/26/2009
Hi. You did anouther awsome job with this story. I hoped for more sasuhina moments though but I don't Mind garrhina. I loved all the letters to and back it's very interesting.
Winter Ink chapter 7 . 7/17/2009
hehe. nice letter haishi. very subtle. kind of sad so little gaahina action so far. hopefully will see more soon. when you update of course. though you haven't in like a year. o-o *stare*. hilirous work so far and nice writing style. please continue soon! UPDATE!