Reviews for Shell
redexpolosion chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
excellent story, really well written!

nice job, and I really liked your perspective to what would happen.

amazing, amazing!
Princeps Invidia chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Your portrayal of the characters was very unique and your concept was exceptionally original. Overall, a very well thought out fanfic. Excellent job. I applaud you.
Satellite Falling chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Powerful Powerful piece!
Selonianth chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
i'm not quite sure it'd be that bad...
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
This was really good. I love how you portrayed Bella after she was changed. Good job.
Lyranelle chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
I never really though about what would happen to Bella post-change before. But I think your portrayal of Bella makes some sense, even though you left out the crazy-for-blood part. She just wouldn't be...her anymore. Too perfect.
Mentally Insane Fangirl chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
This is a wonderful angst story. I love how you made Bella be portrayed in a way that's selfish, that's what would be the choice of her decisions if she became a vampire.
You're My Insatiable Addiction chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
That was a really, really good story, I think. I can see where you form the idea of what Bella will be, and how Jacob was right, but I don't think that'll happen. I mean, Stephenie spent a lot of time and put in a lot of examples of how Bella is so clumsy, and always a bit of an exception to the rules. Edward and Aro couldn't read her mind, Jane couldn't torture her, so I think that after she's Changed, maybe she'll keep her human memories, and possibly some of the traits. Think about it, if Bella and Edward were equal, so to speak, in the beginning, they wouldn't have been together. Edward always being a bit stronger, a bit bigger, to protect Bella, is really what keeps their love strong, without getting old and weakening. I don't think that after three lengthy novels (all of which i'm admittedly and completely irrivocably obsessed with), Stephenie is just going to all of a sudden level Bella with Edward. Besides, then you lose the whole 'Just your average, clumsy teenager, ends up with a gorgeous vampire boyfriend...', and it's just not the way Stephenie writes. But I do think that the story was very well written, and all that. So 5/5 for the story, even though I felt really bad for Jacob. Eclipse made me cry, because she left him all injured, inside and out, on the bed.
XxFallenxX chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Wow. That was, in my opinion, amazingly well-written. This onshot is probably the best I've ever read. I loved the way you portray Bella in this, because she is so different. It's just...it's hard to put it in words...the closest word I can get is predictable. But in a good way of course! But congratulations...
Riku's Seraph chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Very well-written and an interesting concept not many people have touched upon.
Jaye Black chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Jeez.

This is fantastic. The tone of it, the way you characterized everyone, the fact that Jacob was a character that was actually good? Yeah. I loved this.

And I also love how confused Bella seems about what she thinks about Edward.

I really think this is what could happen if Bella does get turned...you did this perfectly.

Great job. :)

jaye
not done baking chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
This was really good, a little confusing at times. Like if forty years had passed since she had seen Jake... it means that she's still 18 give or take while Jake is ... older... in his sixties. Consequently, I have a hard time believing that even with his werewolf powers or whatever he would be able to keep a hold on Bella...

Also, there were a few spelling errors or wording errors where you could tell that you were just writing too fast. Anything instead of any...

Great story though!
a lovely idiot chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Honestly, I have to say that this is my favorite piece from you. It's just so haunting, and well quite honestly, true. If this is what Bella's life is if changes, then, well, she isn't really anything anymore.

I think that with the way you wrote this, Bella is truly, truly, selfish. More than Rosalie, since Rosalie was willing to go through the fact that though her family would be hurt, she wanted to remember them.

The only question I have is (and it's not to you, basically hypothetical I guess) what happens is Bella somehow looses the Cullens and Edward? What can she do then?
Angry Inch' Silvia chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Very interesting concept...I have never even considered this happening to Bella.

Now I have quite a few things to ponder before Eclipse comes out. ]

Your story was extremely well-written, and the length was just right.

I'll definetly be reading more from you. ]
tekhne chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
I like the way you deal with the emotions. Your stories are as much about what happens inside the characte'rs' minds as what happens outside them.
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »