Reviews for Shell
RofS chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Hm, I really liked this. I mean, you did an amazing job showing what might happen once Bella is turned - which I really hope she is. *fingers crossed*
alphamaniax chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Well now i certainly have things to think about.

Whether really i want Bella to be Jacob's mortal enemy and be changed.

I liked the story but I was kind of confused though.
GoodyGoody23 chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
I agree with you to an extent. You do lose some humanity, yes. But not all of it. You might lose some of your... personality, the stuff that makes you you, but not all of it. They might be inhuman, but I think they still have some humanity, some personality, some definition of themselves as a person. They walk among humans so much, that it's hard not to act like them. They have to in order to remain inconspicuous. Anyways, other than it being Horribly Long, it was really good. I loved it. :)
VintageLyre chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
I'm glad you don't do short, it's good :) I really liked this, it was so well written! That quite the interesting take on Bella becoming a vampire. And that is so true about Jacob's fear. Well done! :) *beams*
Obsidian Crystal chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
I don't eat people either, Bella. Does that make me a fucking saint.

Great line, huh...

Anyway, like it, very cool.

As per usual.
shobbs chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Absolutely brilliant! I'm definately glad you chose to write this. :D

I'm not quite sure what to make out of this Bella. I can't really say if I like her or not. On one hand, she seems to finally have self-confidence and act assertive (all things I want her to be), but on the other hand, she's seems so much colder, less feeling. I suppose she's not like that around her family in this story, but I didn't really get to see that, so I'm not sure.
MarcyJ chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Wow. This was just brilliant! I love the concept that you have here, and (as always) the flow of your writing is captivating! I always get excited to see a story alert in my inbox when you are the author! Superb!
just a little wicked chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Yet another amazing work. I loved this. You are one of the most brilliant writers on fanfiction, and I practically bounce up in my seat when I see you've written something new.

Amazing job. ] I look forward to your next story, hopefully just as long as this one, and certainly it will be just as amazing.
bookworm070190 chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
WOW. that was amazing and i think its true to a certain extent although i think bella would will herself to remember charlie and not necessarliy be so mean to jacob its a great persepctive
thesunshinekid chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
that was really interesting - i like your reasoning; it's not following the general plot of most fanfictions (bella gets turned, edward kills victoria, happily ever after, etc), which makes it more interesting to read - and quite interesting to chew over.
sillybella chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
This is incredibly thought provoking. Nice job. (As always.)
Butterscotch82 chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
This story gave me chills. I've always worried how Charlie, Renee, and Jacob will feel if Bella dies. Your take on the situation is brutally honest and something everyone should consider. Way to think outside the box and tackle such a tough, original idea. As always, great writing style and awesome story!
NotMixedEqually chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Interesting concept/ perception of vampiric nature. I hadn't really thought about vampires in that way before. The imagery and the dialogue really helped with the visualness of the story. I truly loved how it was written - the characters, the emotions, the flashbacks, etc. Amazing job!
lbj chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
I am totally in awe. there is no word or words that can describe your srtory. it was so sad to see Bella like this and creepy at the same time.
Little Pyrefly chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
That was GREAT! XD I told you this would be really different! It's turned out incredibly awesome! The whole possibility of an "evil" Bella is positively frightening. Loved it. XD

~Pye