Reviews for Prophecies, Love and the Ancient Magic
Zale potter chapter 4 . 9/10/2014
For once the life threatening experience was not meant for him but for someone else he was simply in the wrong place as the right time.
Zale potter chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
A truce Between the Snakes Golden boy and the Lions Main pride leader seem interest makes me wonder were else this will lead to.
Zale potter chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
Love how this turned out wonder who harry will fall in love with and will it be enough to save the world from voldie moldy.
Zale potter chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Draco hanging out with the Golden Trio odd but nice twist i like how this is starting off.
Mukuro234 chapter 23 . 10/24/2013
This is an awesome fic I love reading this very much
moongirljc chapter 23 . 10/21/2013
great chapter cant wait for the next
Mashkai30 chapter 23 . 7/2/2013
Guest chapter 15 . 5/3/2013
You know you took that incantation from a ceartain book, right?
Belldandy55555 chapter 23 . 4/26/2013
Draco is a lot more the personnification of the boy who lived... He already took 2 avada!
Canadafangirl11 chapter 23 . 4/25/2013
thank you again.. abd nice cliffhanger. I never really did like the Ministry of magic
Canadafangirl11 chapter 22 . 4/25/2013
thank you so much for updating for you are an amazing author. Just simply amazing. I understand that you may not have much time to write... erm... type these ideas but there are readers out here who do like you stories. :)
Guest chapter 20 . 4/24/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Sailor Pandabear chapter 23 . 4/24/2013
Nice
Canadafangirl11 chapter 18 . 4/20/2013
please please please update

i'm begging now...:'/
AlwaysSlytherin chapter 21 . 2/24/2013
*ahem* and WHEN exactly, were you going to update? It'd be amazingly considerate of you if you would.

Love your story by the way, can't wat to read more! *wink wink nudge nudge*
xo