Reviews for Dramatic Differences
emygrl99 chapter 35 . 6/20
I was literally waiting the entire story for this to happen, and I have no words for you any more
emygrl99 chapter 1 . 6/19
When you read the first chapter of a fanfiction.. and cancel all of your plans for the rest of your life cause you know you're not going anywhere
Nebula'sPhoenix chapter 36 . 3/11
your story was amazing. I loved the dynamic of the characters. Its to bad you had a fall out with your friend. I hope for the best for both of you. I wish the story would continue but if that is your wish i can understand and will respect it. I also hope no more Jack asses come knocking at your door. Keep writing your really talented and live a happy life.
izzywolf22 chapter 17 . 2/12
Trying so hard not to cry
izzywolf22 chapter 10 . 2/11
You guys are creul! Poor Luffy and Zoro :(
ZoluCroclu chapter 5 . 2/11
This story is torture. I CAN'T . I'm always on the verge of crying per chapter gaddamnit
ZoluCroclu chapter 3 . 2/11
NOOOO i don't like it when luffy cry damnit i feel like crying too
ThatRandomPerson chapter 36 . 5/31/2014
Aughhhh im so sad this story will not be finished, but i really really liked it. :3 i will definitly let my 'imagination run wild' and complete it in my head. X3 ive had so much fun reading this, and aughh the angst! all in all great work! And continue on with your life 030 *flies away* wheee!
Peanut61654 chapter 29 . 2/25/2014
o3o

XD The ending was just too cute!
Peanut61654 chapter 21 . 2/25/2014
D: My heart is broken! xD I love this story - I have spent like 5 hours straight up to this chapter! Is that crazy _ _ Anyway I couldn't help but cry a bit.. both of you guys are amazing at writing and bringing a certian emotion forth! I can't wait to read what happens next :)
Zoete9 chapter 36 . 2/9/2014
It makes me very sad to hear the ending will never come, but, either way, it was a really good read. I enjoyed it endlessly and pulled all-nighters just to finish it. Seriously, it very nearly had me punching a wall in anger or bawling my eyes out a couple of times. While I did hope for there to be a happy ending written down somewhere in here, too, I also hope the person who contacted you, complaining about it being unfinished, realizes how hard you guys seemed to have worked on this piece. It makes me angry, because someone had the audacity to tell you- rudely, from the sound of it- to get back in there and force out more chapters.

And actually, I really just want to say thank you for this lovely, "angst drenched" fic, as well as commend both of you for even bothering to stick with it, especially when you probably didn't want to. It's understandable, and I can totally relate, that your writing styles changed so much you couldn't cooperate as well as before. Same thing with whatever happened between you two that made you unable to continue working together, as there's probably a good reason for it. The explanation for the discontinuation is very much appreciated, and my angsty ZoLu wishes have been fulfilled by all you've done here. Loved every moment! :)
Ace.x.Luffy.x.Zoro chapter 36 . 1/5/2014
i totally understand how much a person can change over time, and how different, in turn, their writing style can be, so...no rage from me XD but, uh, if you ever decide that maybe, ya know, you want someone else, as in another author, to finish this fic, then just send a message my way if ya want... "'Kay?" *grins like Luffy*
TheMadame chapter 36 . 12/29/2013
-Dropped by this fic to reread it for the first time in years-

I'm so sorry to hear that you won't continue it, but it's totally understandable. It's not easy to finish a fic to begin with and since you two had a falling out then it just can't be helped. At least you let the fic stay up! When I got fed up with rude comments on my own old stories (which I didn't even complete, mind you) I ended up deleting them all out of pure annoyance. Ahemn.

I am also sorry that you had to deal with some immature and rude brat about this matter, you shouldn't have had to write this note at all. I'm happy that you did clarify, naturally, but the circumstances were unfortunate.

Anyway, I wanted to thank you for this story and I hope you two continue writing and growing as writers (although separately).
Guest chapter 36 . 10/20/2013
that too bad this is one of my favorite ive read for a long time
94Insane chapter 36 . 10/9/2013
U should have finished it. Or at least don't put it as complete ! Daamn it i was looking forward to it