Reviews for Precious
Mina-chii chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Yay! I love this! Zakuro stays at Minto's house!

Ek.
Chopstickman chapter 7 . 9/25/2008
A sweet ending to a wonderful fic.
RadiantBeam chapter 6 . 8/14/2008
Hell of a time to leave your readers hanging, I'll say that. -.-

This fic is perfect and I love the Mint/Zakuro interaction, and I love how everyone is giving advice to Mint for confessing to Zakuro. Looks like Zakuro returns her feelings, though she's not sure how to bring it up either...

Update soon! I wanna see Mint save Zakuro and finally confess.
Mistique Four chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
It's so cute. I know that if I was Minto, I would have loved the gift as well.
iFluff chapter 6 . 10/17/2007
Totally loving this!
Chopstickman chapter 6 . 10/15/2007
OMG this is the most kawaii story I have ever read! I couldn't stop smiling the entire time!:) Brilliant!
Granite Aizawa chapter 6 . 10/15/2007
Yay you update! Lots action here, and Minto's side is fun... basically. Hhmm... Update asap!
Sheena-MFfan chapter 6 . 10/14/2007
Oh no...Zakuro oneesama got captured! I want to go and kick Kish's ass! Yeah, great chapter, can't wait till the final one. Oh btw, you know if you update a story every author who has that story on their alert list get's an email? hehe, well, I've gotten 16 emails so far of you updating the 6th chapter for this, and those emails are still coming! XD It's annoying! Anyway, update soon!
Urooj chapter 6 . 10/14/2007

Great chapter

Minto and Zakuro 4ever
Urooj chapter 5 . 9/22/2007
*cries*

this awsome story's coming to an end!

We should have a proper farewell.

Say-o-na-ra-

:P
Sheena-MFfan chapter 5 . 9/16/2007
Short, but still awesome. Update soon!
Granite Aizawa chapter 5 . 9/15/2007
Hmm... short, but still so good... update!
Granite Aizawa chapter 4 . 8/7/2007
Wow, This's so cool... I cant wait for the next chapter...
Sheena-MFfan chapter 4 . 8/6/2007
Good chapter! Can't wait for the next one where Zakuro oneesama and Mint-san go on their "date!" XD Update soon!
Urooj chapter 4 . 8/5/2007
Fast updates on both stories, Kudos to you.

Hmm a date..eh? Was Zakuro jealous or just trying to protect Minto from embarrasment? *Gives the author a smug look*

a lot of events in this chapter. You know when you sed words describing Pudding, I thought pudding would have a role to play in it. But it didn't seem so.

However, even so, I'm glad it didn't ;)

Zakuro and Minto all the way!