Reviews for Sleepless Nights
jublke chapter 1 . 7/28
Sad, and very much in character.
klaineisendgame11 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Poor dean!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
What a sad one! x.x

Poor Dean, not hearing have to be one of the worst things in the world!

Well, see you around

Rosetta
windscryer chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
This whole story broke me into little keening pieces, but this:

No, he just threw a lifetime's worth of worn out cassette tapes in the nearest dumpster, jumped in the car and carried on. Pretended like everything was normal.

made me outright cry.

Such a short story, but packed so damn full of emotion-love and anger and resignation and determination-that it feels so much longer.

Definitely going on my favorites-and on my delicious, too.

Thank you so much for sharing!

-M
bhoney chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Aw, poor Dean. I can't imagine how hard that would be for him. Especially since you pointed this out: "Unable to hear, eyes closed as he slept, anything could be happening without his knowledge." I never thought about it before, but that really would be terrifying.
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
So darn good. THannks!
seventhprincess chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
wow. honestly i don't know what to say but i wanted to leave a review to show my appreciation of this fic. overall i enjoyed reading it and i think it will make me look at Dean really differently :) x
Evil's Sidekick chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Angst like never before. Rock on!
Esquimaux chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
aw that was so sad! ...i must say it: you're now on my 'evil list"... sorry! but you did it to yourself! lol

anyways, thanks! it might have been evil, but it was also very good!

~Esquimaux
staceycj chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
wow. How telling. It wouldn't matter if Dean lost half of his body, he would do everything in his power to protect Sam. This season only proves how much he cares for Sam over himself. Great story!
neonchica chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
What a great concept - deaf Dean. I would imagine it would be equally difficult to fall into a comfortable pattern trying to hunt without being able to hear as it would any of the other injuries people have seen fit to have affect the boys. Great work - you portrayed the emotion so well. Would it be too much to ask for a continuation or a sequal? I would love to see you delve deeper into this concept. Great work. Hope to see more from you soon!
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Very good story. I'm sure Dean would react exactly like that if he lost one of his senses. That would be horrible for a hunter, to loose his hearing or vision, like in your new story.
Hazgarn chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
This gets a "wow". Nothing else really cuts it.
screaminglife chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
nicely done. but no music? no music at all? thts harsh. im listening to songs as i write. appropriately, its Join Me(in death) by HIM..hm..
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 5/12/2007