Reviews for Chalet stay
insaine-since-1996 chapter 6 . 5/22/2011
pleas continu soon, this story is really fun to read
MyuAki chapter 6 . 3/13/2011
AGH! Pleeeaaaaseee update! It's been too frikin long since your last update and you're one of the few who's actually doing a Loki Heimdall fanfic with romance! C'mon! Update!
Trickster God Loki chapter 6 . 9/13/2009
Great development and use of the manga. I personally have yet to FIND MLR manga, so I won't be reading it for a while... Until I finally crack and read it online.

The weaker points are in description. Try focusing on what they are doing and what's going on around them. I'll edit a small example of what I mean.

Without a single warning, Loki's terrible off-key singing stopped and the small Trickster God moved towards a frightened Heimdall. Loki looked up at Heimdall with lusty emerald eyes. Heimdall closed his crimson eyes, scared of what would happen, but Loki forced Heimdall to look at him.

The Trickster God wrapped his arms around the Watchman's neck, not caring about the chance of Mayura walking oin on them. “Heimdall…you know something, I did not want to take your right eye, but I couldn’t really ignore Odin’s orders could I?” Loki loosely said, as though he were in an extremely happy place. The boy was still drunk, given the fact he had fallen into Heimdall's trap.

“Lo...Loki...you mean…” Heimdall stammered, stepping back against the wall, Loki stumbling towards Heimdall as he was forced away.

“Believe me Heimdall, if I had your right eye, I would’ve returned it to you, but it’s with Odin...So I could not return it to you... I can't now, even if I wanted to.” Loki said as he hiccoughed, nuzzling the Watchman as he was contented with spilling all of his feelings.

“Are you really serious about this?” Heimdall asked, as he glanced into Loki’s eyes. Loki didn’t look like he’s lying at all.

As Heimdall began to ponder on whether he should believe Loki, he was caught off-guard immediately as he felt Loki’s lips on his. Heimdall tried pushing Loki off but it was of no avail. The kiss tasted like the sweetest chocolates created by man.

Loki broke the kiss, looking up at Heimdall as he said “I love you, Heimdall…please accept my true feelings…”

Heimdall thought, as Loki glanced up at him with hope in his emerald eyes. He’s just drunk, and... insane! But as Heimdall continued thinking he came to an imoportant conclusion. Loki... he really...meant no harm after all...
ShoujoAnimeFanatic13 chapter 6 . 7/4/2009
KYA!

THIS FIC IS SO TOTALLY GREAT!

AND THIS CHAP IS SO KAWAII!

(oh yeah, why dont you try mixing it with japanese? cause Miss Hel, Mr. Narugami, and stuff just sounds weired to me (well I havent exactly read the manga yet you see, and I was only on the anime, subbed)

oh yeah, that reminds me

WHERE DID YOU READ THE MANGA, I'VE BEEN LOOKING ALL OVER FOR THAT!

I WANT TO SEE THE DRUNK LOKI SINGING!

AND I WANT TO SEE UTGARD-LOKI!

WHA!

(sorry for acting crazy, its just the effect of reading a really good fic, and it being half based on the damn super great manga I havent read yet (curses) I want to read it ToT)

anyways

GREAT FIC!

UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
she-wolf vixen chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
wahahhahahaha! so cute and i love it. i was reading this and lost it and i was like no! but hten i found it again yippe!
Vampire-Knight-Yaoi chapter 5 . 7/19/2007
Wow yay I really like your story a lot a lot a lot _ And I think that a Loki/Haimdall would be really awsome. Cant wait until you update _
L'Archel-Hotishi chapter 5 . 7/2/2007
Selina-chan, thank you so much! I love Loki x Heimdall and your story is amazing! You're a goddess! UPDATE SOON AND YOU'RE WELCOME FOR THE LAST REVEIW!

XD x 10
Hel-Goddess-of-the-Underworld chapter 5 . 7/2/2007
*grumble grumble* I didn't WANT to log in.. -_-;

but yes. I've been reading~ Just hadn't had much to say in reviews. now i do.

LOLSERZ *xD*
L'Archel-Hotishi chapter 4 . 6/15/2007
OMG OMG OMG! So cute! I've heard Loki sing from the character Cd...tee hee. I love this chapter! And thank you for writing the story, reveiwing is my pleasure!
L'Archel-Hotishi chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
*Claps* Love Loki x Heimdall! I can't wait for Chapter 4! Please keep writing!
BlueSpindle chapter 2 . 5/13/2007