Reviews for Manner Of Speaking
jk789 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Lovely to see my favourite ships in one story
KellyD chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
The author's note confused me. There's a similar story somewhere else written by someone else, but reversed?
Starving For Attention chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
*grins widely*

My two OTPs, all in one pretty little story.

You are awesome.

And so is this story, ha. D

Lovveedd it!
Soph24 chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
I laughed so hard when i read how House described what Wilson and Cuddy were doing! this is such a great story i cant wait to read more of your work!
NoBoDyShErEnOmOrE chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
haha i love wilsons experession the um yeah ...? so typical for someone with an obvious crush. I lvoe this story. I also love the ending with the Hameron. You did an awesome job with this story.
schrodingers cat 13 chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
there are still many unanswered questions here, it would be nice if you answered them in another chapter or a sequel.
AllThatGlittersIsGold chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Heehee!

My two favouritest couples!

'Wilson squeaked in a decidedly unmasculine manner and jumped a foot away from her, nearly dropping the folder in his hands'

Haha, would love to see that happening!

Good stuff!

xx
Readrbug21 chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Lovely.
parrillagoddess chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Really good Fanfiction! I really enjoyed it!

BEN
Limaccia chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
That was cute. And well-written. Sorry to hear you're not so keen on House/Cam anymore. I think the rest of us are holding on pretty fiercely. Having said that, it seems like practically all the new and updated storys here are Huddy or Hilson stories. It's depressing.

Anyway, my favorite line of yours: "And it wasn't so much kissing as it was [the] frantic groping that would make any 13-year-old boy proud." Very funny.