Reviews for Broken Dreams
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Like you I watched very few episodes beyond season 8. This is somewhat bleak at the beginning, but felt hope as she sat with Jack. These are two lonely people, but maybe they can be lonely together with the hope that they can be there for each other.
fanka77 chapter 5 . 11/7/2011
Simply beautiful...
7 League Boots chapter 5 . 5/29/2007
Excellent. The hesitation of so many years, the building UST and affection and finally - yay! Good character and voice captures; their heart to heart confessions of love were simple and very Sam and Jack. And the LOVE scenes, LOVE scenes, my dear, worked very well - you had the right tone and imagery going on. Naming their son scene - very precious. Thanks for a great fun, angsty and shippy read.

Oh, I do feel your pain (in the back, that is). Take care!
prometheus246 chapter 5 . 5/23/2007
was that A level psych? I had the same test. Loved the story. good writing
naniek chapter 5 . 5/22/2007
I am such a sap. The ending made me cry. It was soo sweet. I love happy endings, though I think you should have done something to designate time skips.
awishaway chapter 5 . 5/21/2007
awesome Story! Really enjoyed it. Thanks
froggy0319 chapter 5 . 5/21/2007
I have loved this from beginning to end :) The song was perfect as to me Heaven is Sam and Jack in each other's arms...gosh am I a sap or what ;) Sure hope you continue writing and I know this is late, but good luck on the test :)
kinnik72 chapter 5 . 5/21/2007
Well done. Bravo!
scarletwitch0 chapter 5 . 5/21/2007
Ahh..how lovely. Hope you passed your test. I remember those days. I have a B.A. in psychology and A Master's in Music Therapy.
mara-anni chapter 4 . 5/21/2007
Very steamy!

Loved the seven Simpsons boxer shorts thing and the betting with Daniel...very funny and i can definately see that happening before the missions.

Nice chapter, looking forward to more.
magicisagift chapter 4 . 5/20/2007
good chap
stusue chapter 4 . 5/20/2007
I loved Jack's reaction to Sam's proposal, and his boxers, and especially Daniel's little black book! The sex scene wasn't half bad, either! And I loved the way they woke up together at the end. Now just waiting for the final chappie... :o)
froggy0319 chapter 4 . 5/20/2007
Another update I simply adored :)
scarletwitch0 chapter 3 . 5/19/2007
It's a wonderful story, only having seen several of the last episodes in NYC. I hope you fel better. I will put this story on my alert list.
stusue chapter 3 . 5/19/2007
Yay ... they're together and they're talking about babies and Sam's popped the question ... a no-brainer, that one! Sorry about your back and your schedule and your lack of sleep. :o( I can't believe you're writing under those conditions! I hope everything sorts itself out soon! :o)