Reviews for New York or Bust
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 16 . 10/11/2007
Heh. Double heh.

First of all, CONNOR TRINNEER OH MY GOD -dissolves into fangirl squeaks and professations of adoration-

Second of all, HAH what a great idea, I can't wait to see which one of them kills the other first (wow while I was typing that I accidentally hit "kiss" instead of "kill"...hmm...shades of the future?)

Update soon please!
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 15 . 7/31/2007
This is why you never buy brownies on the street :P
Reefgirl chapter 16 . 7/31/2007
Hee hee hee, I didn't realise that Alex was that evil
Twinings chapter 14 . 7/29/2007
I suddenly wonder just how flammable white-out is...

Eternally amused,

Marisa chapter 16 . 7/29/2007
Please update this... this is hilarious, I almost snorted milk because I was giggling so hard.
Reefgirl chapter 15 . 7/28/2007
Aw poor Max, they can't leave her behind surely
Reefgirl chapter 14 . 7/27/2007
*Evil Grin* Naughty Max
BiteMeTechie chapter 13 . 7/26/2007
...and the most disturbing part?

I would've acted like that -without- the pot.

And this is why I'm never going to New York. Or Oregon. Or anywhere that Bruce Campbell is likely to be.
Reefgirl chapter 13 . 7/26/2007
Oh God Lydia making a prat of herself and dope ladened brownies, just what I need firat thing in the morning. This was fabulous
Reefgirl chapter 12 . 7/11/2007
Oh Lydia's hypoglycaemic too, what a coincidence *Grins*
Twinings chapter 8 . 7/10/2007
Random fact: my mother lives on the outskirts of Amish country. I visited her last year and we took a scenic drive...and discovered an Amish farm with a Corvette parked next to the buggy.

I don't think they're as strict as they used to be.

SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 11 . 7/9/2007
aww cute!

But sad. The girls are breaking up! NO!

You won't let it happen, though, I have faith in you. Keep 'em coming!
Reefgirl chapter 11 . 6/29/2007
Aw, nice ep
The Creeping Spleen chapter 11 . 6/29/2007
Aw... You can't split Max and the girls up! They're like the Four Musketeers of Atlantis.
Reefgirl chapter 10 . 6/26/2007
Uh-Oh not a good idea leaving Lydia at the gas station, my Alex would be exactly the same, griping about it until her 18th birthday or my funeral, whichever came first
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »