Reviews for Meant to Be
Guest chapter 22 . 5/9/2013
Guest chapter 27 . 2/27/2013
I know this hasn't been updated in year but if there is any chance please please please update it, it is such a great story and I'm hooked to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 23 . 2/25/2013
Miss Pretty Girl chapter 27 . 1/21/2013
I like it so far so good can't wait for the next chapter...i am really liking this Brucas time...i think Brooke need to be punished for choosing to be in a relationship with Nathan. Lucas' mom should ask him to come stay with her. Lucas should tell her he don't know but he would think about it. To make his decision easier have him walk in on Brooke and Nathan having sex for the first time. He stands there starstruck, Brooke sees him and immediately regrets what happen again. She call out to Lucas but it was to late he was all ready gone. She turn to Nathan feeling embarrassed about just happen grabs her stuff and leave. while she is at home crying Lucas calls his mom and tell her okay he will come stay with her. Problem with that she lives in Savannah so he will have to switch schools. he breaks up with Peyton told her he didn't want to do the long distance relationship. He writes Brooke a goodbye letter, he says goodbye to everyone but Brooke. He puts the letter in package with the other things and leaves it for her. But your doing great hope you UD soon
VERY late reviewer chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
PLEAAASSSEEEE get the inspiration back for this! its so good! go watch some season 3 oth! watch some vintage brucas! please please please!
jdubbs chapter 27 . 3/29/2012
Love this story update soon
dreamkent chapter 27 . 3/26/2012
OH MY! What happened to the rest of this story! It's so good...and where's the rest of it? Oh my...just so good and I'm one for a lot of smut so for me to read's a good story! Any chance you can catch up with this story after so many years! PLEASE?
Guest chapter 27 . 1/29/2012
Long shot I know buuuut... Any chance of an update? :)
KSkylaR chapter 27 . 12/22/2010
love thid fic soo much

one of my faves

any chance you're gonna update?

it would be so great if you did

its such a well written story and i would love to find out what happens next

update soon pleaseee?
YouCan'tFightDestiny chapter 27 . 2/22/2010
OMG please, you must finish this story, it rocks!
DarkBrownEyes03 chapter 27 . 1/28/2010
oh i love this story...i actually love all your stories but this one is really awesome idk if you plan to but please update soon! Pretty Please :D
BrucasLove101 chapter 27 . 1/23/2010
I rly miss this story. i loved it so much[. plz update
NaleyVSBrucas chapter 27 . 1/21/2010
I just finished reading this fanfic :) It's really good.

Hopefully... you do update :( please haha
Lovemesomedamon chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
I just wanted to tell u how much I'm enjoying ur story. Was floored to learn english is not ur first language. Better than a lot of fics by native neglish speakers! Kudos!
T.H.G4EVA chapter 21 . 1/15/2010
PLEASE UPDATE! i LOVE this fanfic i LOVE evry1 of ur fanfic ur am amazing writer i read this fanfic about a year ago first but i read it all again about 50 times i NEED to know what happens with brucas i LOVE evry fanfic uve done but this one is just AWESOME PLZ UPDATE!