Reviews for My Platinum Heart
Ravita20 chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
AHH! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! IT WAS GOING SOO GOOD AND HEN YOU STOPPED! AHH! CONTINUE! PLEASE!
Chite chapter 3 . 9/19/2008
Nu... I missed the deadline... by, like, 14 months, but that's not the point...
Macyn Cullen chapter 3 . 5/6/2008
When was the last time you wrote on this story. Um, I don't want to be mean but you kinda left us on a STRING!
ShahzysAngelette chapter 3 . 5/1/2008
OMGSH! c'mon! PLEASE update! PLEASE! - does puppy dog eyes-
OldRuins chapter 3 . 4/17/2008
oh this is really really good so please please update soon!

ps great job :D
Flink32167 chapter 3 . 8/9/2007
I know its way past your deadline, sorry about that, but i am vary interested in knowing what is going to happen later on in My Platinum Heart. I hope my vote or openion can help you even though its kind of late.
DyingInParadise chapter 3 . 7/27/2007
keep
KluTzXCliMbeRX101 chapter 3 . 7/14/2007
UPDATE PLZ! ITS THE 14 AND U HAVE KEPT THIS STORY i love THIS STORY SO DON'T U DARE DELETE IT!
LuthienFlicker chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
you know...i was going to vote for unexpected changes, cuz i like that fanfic better...but if you're bored of it and don't wanna write it, i don't see why i should force you to write it. but promise...if you ever have the time or the inspiration, PLEASE continue UC. pwease.
jackrusselsrock chapter 3 . 7/7/2007
Its so good! you dont HAVE to write 'beginng of vision' and 'end of vision', you can just write the vision in itallic, everyone would know it was the vision as long as you out, The vision flashed before bellas eyes... or sumthing along those lines...
ForeverTwilight chapter 3 . 7/7/2007
I think you should keep this one.
SilverMoonArcher chapter 3 . 7/7/2007
definetly keep this one.
jWhitley chapter 3 . 7/7/2007
keep my platinum heart!
xXBiteMeXx chapter 3 . 7/7/2007
KEEP IT
MusicDefinesUsAll chapter 3 . 7/7/2007
I don't think that it's a good idea to delete all of them. That's too bad that your computer died, I would be so mad! If there are some of your stories that you don't want to write anymore, don't write them! But don't delete them either. Sometimes, certain stories just aren't the right story for the time. You're a REALLY talented writer, but (and I know from expirience) you have to wait until the muse strikes! I have about 10 different stories that I'm writing, not all on Fan Fiction, but I only write one at a time. None are finished. I go through stages of what to write about, some of the stages lasting for months to only a few days.

My poit is, I don't think that you should stop writing. Just wait until you want to write it.