Reviews for No ordinary love
Searcher616 chapter 20 . 9/11
Great story, please update please.
renshu chapter 20 . 1/6
is tha the part that sasuke just heard not the whole conversation of the two? hehe.. cant wait to see how sasuke wll admit and reaize his feelings for hinata.. and how the two couzin will become rivals and enemt.. despite their relationship of being couzin... update please writer.. cant wit for the next chapters.. thank u
Good Temperance chapter 20 . 7/16/2015
Continue beg you !
Kim chapter 20 . 2/2/2015
Please update ! This is so good. And you haven't updated since a long time ago. This story is just getting on the good part. Please update. Please :D
kandita chapter 20 . 8/27/2014
Holy sh*t this is getting interesting! So what now, he decides he wants Hinata because Naruto is invoke with her. I mean can this douche be for real. And, what of his witch Sakura(I flipping hate that girl). I don't feel bad for Sakura or Sasuke. I feel bad for Naruto and hinata. Mainly Hinata because that a**hole never really gave her a chance.
kandita chapter 10 . 8/27/2014
Sasuke is truely an ass...and her family will sacrifice her to that so that they can be debt free. DISGUSTING
kandita chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Very good...it makes wants to read more. Very good jumping off point
RyoPyoTurtle chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
Some characters in here are ooc.
Blue flame chapter 20 . 7/13/2014
Pls update as soon as possible
ikitkatkitty chapter 20 . 2/23/2014
I know this is very very late but please continueeee !
Guest chapter 20 . 12/18/2013
Please update soon wow I loved this chapter and I didn't review the others cause I wanted it so bad to lead to this it's getting really good now. I loved thee interaction and honest talk together and the tension and I just want to see you do more. I want to see the dinner and then the part after I just want to see it all! Please!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/18/2013
I feel like they are never going to like each other hahaha how are you going do it they seem to hate each other and now Sakura is coming back!?
Guest chapter 13 . 12/18/2013
Yeah! I like that good stuff haha I want him to notice hinata! Maybe stir up some jealousy I don't know ahh can't wait gotta keep reading i just realized you do like reviews and even though it's kinda late I thought it would be nice to add to your review board :)
Guest chapter 12 . 12/18/2013
I love this story it's something different.. I kinda wish the boys were hinatas friends especially jobs and shino I don't know something is throwing me off about that but I'll get used to it. I am not a huge Sakura fan either so I don't like that hinata doesn't have any side interest while am sasuke has Sakura and she just had her family I guess and the girls but I don't know. I just have to keep reading I hope Sakura isn't like his mistress or something cause that would really make me just sad I want her to legit move on like she says ... Ha gotta keep reading!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/5/2013
Please continue, this is amazing!