Reviews for All I've Ever Learned
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
An uneasy understanding, I see.
An interesting take on this.
I love it!
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
Mai and Zuko joining the Gaang together would have been awesome. I like Katara's point of view on their relationship here.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
I love this! I always like Zuko and Katara "bonding" (although I guess that's not exactly what this is) over their significant others. Very in-character and subtly dramatic!
MargotTenser chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
This was perfect. You got the characters just right. I loved how they reached this armed truce.
mj-hedwig13 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
That was very good! You kept them all in character perfectly, and I loved the Zuko, Katara interaction. It's so difficult to find Zuko/Katara stories that are not Zutara!
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I LOVE the interplay between Katara and Zuko here, as well as Mai's influence on Zuko. Brilliant!
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Like what Katara said in 312, perfectly in character. This deserves more reviews. Nice work.
RueBroadway chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
I love the portrayal of both Katara and Zuko. You really kept them in character. Both protectors of the ones they love. I especially love the ending line.
Wolfen Dreams chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
"...the task being undertaken is the most unpleasant imaginable and doing it at all is her great concession to a unappreciative universe."

I'm not sure what it is, I really love something about that line.
The Pterodactyl chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
One word: beautiful. Also eloquent. And graceful. And most importantly, a true to life look at how Zuzu would react.

...okay, so it was really eighteen words. Great job, all the same.

The Pterodactyl
postal chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
I just- you... THERE ARE NO WORDS TO EXPRESS MY LOVE.

This is brilliant fic, you've depicted the relationships perfectly and their interaction and characterization, just much love to you. You really have no idea how long I've been trying to find decent stories that contain both Zuko and Katara and yet, are not Zutara. I definately need to check out your other works!
GoddessOfCsilla chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Good job, I really like this story-it's very different!
felicia19 chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Wonderful work of literature. You've made my day.
NeverDust chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Love the intensity. Not over-the-top at all and perectly laid out. This was a GREAT piece. Thanks so much for sharing.