Reviews for explorers and a baby
Jaclyn chapter 2 . 4/14/2002
OMG, this is SO INCREDIBLY CUTE! Aaron has got to be the cutest kid in the entire world...I love his interactions with (especially) Marguerite and everyone else. The scene where M is telling R to take care of Aaron was sooo cute and right on target! I love this image of M has a more-than-competant mother figure...it's great!
Jaclyn chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
Oh wow...this is great so far!

Challenger warning M to be careful with the baby and the fact that she was hurt by that was a wonderfully insightful touch!

OOhhh...the last paragraph, where M explains about how she cared for the younger orphans...how sweet and sad...perfect! This is a GREAT beginning!
A. Windsor chapter 11 . 4/12/2002
The baby go byebye? Gosh, I've been baby-sitting too much.
A. Windsor chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
Aww, it's a baby!
Emily chapter 11 . 4/7/2002
Completely wonderful! But don't tell me that's the end. You gotta write more. I like the names he calls them, and the deal with the hat!
Nicole chapter 11 . 4/7/2002
Wow, that was quite a twist! I like it, can't wait for more
TLWROX chapter 8 . 4/5/2002
Well, FINALLY! We've been waiting- what? 8 months? This is such a cute fic- I am in LOVE with Aaron. Keep going and don't make us wait another 8 months for the rest! :) :) :)
brainfear chapter 8 . 4/5/2002
Cute story. :o) please post more soon
Veronica chapter 8 . 4/4/2002
This is really a great story and I'm glad that you found time to add a new chapter! I can't wait to see what you're going to do with this. P.S. The nicknames are absolutely adorable!
megan chapter 7 . 2/9/2002
This is the cutest stroy! I've been reading a lot of the fanfiction for lost world lately and so far yours has been both the perkiest and the least gory! haha
shelly chapter 5 . 2/7/2002
great story! please keep going!
Erica The Red chapter 5 . 2/7/2002
This is so cute, you have to update soon.
Nadine Robb chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
I really love your story! I like the way you right Marguerite... can't wait to find out about her past with children. Keep writing more i just have to know what happens to veronica and who's aaron's real mother is.
LiLHeatherD chapter 5 . 2/7/2002
ah i can't what to see what happens! Maybe malone will save the day?
Jouliana chapter 5 . 2/7/2002
Hey, this is good! Please continue! Must know what happens to Veronica!
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »