Reviews for Everything Impossible
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
that universe bit just melted my heart... so sweet! :')
Audrey chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Beautiful :')
ArwenMUC chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Hm...the lyrics to this song (actually, I'm not familiar with this particular song, though I do know of MercyMe, and I do have one of their CD's), speak about so much more than just a romantic relationship between two people. Yes, I can see how they can be applied to a relationship between two people...

However, I'm pretty sure the artists intended to speak about a relationship with Another, namely God.

It is really cool how the love relationship between two people is a shadow of the love relationship between humanity and God. The line that really speaks to me here is "like finding freedom by surrendering." We think that we are free people until we actually surrender to God, and that is where real freedom is found.

Anyway, I never thought of applying worship type songs to human relationships (even though the Doctor is not really human...hee hee). You've done a good job with this. Just don't forget the author's intention behind the song. :)
xLaramiex chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
coot!
Annie Coomes chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
*hugs you for writting this*
Lady Timelord chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Oh... I really like this! Very good job! And now I'm going to download the song.. :D
Raxacoricofallapatorius chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
aw that's one word...

ADORABLE...BRILLIANT...ok maybe two lol

but this is seriously sweet and i'm adding it to my favourites right away
TheAtlanteanEmpress chapter 1 . 5/12/2007