Reviews for The one with the Doctor
KidInTheTardis chapter 1 . 12/25/2019
/works/541463?view_full_worktrue is the best link ever
lila thunderstorm chapter 3 . 8/21/2019
Poor monica. I presume this is a pre- monica x chandler AU? Very exciting. Can't wait to see where this goes.
lila thunderstorm chapter 2 . 8/21/2019
I like the premise for the story, but you need to work a little more on character and scene setting. You basically need more than just dialogue (sensory/ emotive language, a little more characteristic language), e.g: "who are you?" asked Pheobe incredulously; a blue police box just landed in the room she was in. It just phased into existence, like some sort of demon! How did it do that?! And what did he mean 'not your world? What other world could he be referring to? Are they aliens?

Still, I love the premise, just work a little more on this, and it could be an absolutely brilliant fic!
lila thunderstorm chapter 1 . 8/21/2019
ha!
justclaraoswald chapter 3 . 6/13/2017
The Doctor's kind of being mean. Lol. OK. At first when I saw the description, I thought it was the Doctor with some random friends. THEN i saw it said The One With.. so I knew it was FRIENDS. I was so excited! I screamed! Also.. updaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate!
justclaraoswald chapter 2 . 6/13/2017
Lol. He's jealous.
justclaraoswald chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
IT'S THE DOCTOR!
Jo.strager chapter 3 . 5/10/2016
I didn't realize that I need this in my life until I read it.
NONEOFYOURBUSINE chapter 2 . 1/13/2016
YOU RUINED DOCTOR WHO U USELESS PEICE OF POOP. YOU KILLED US ALL WHAT THE HGELL DO YOU THIN K YOUR THIS MAKES NO SENSE AND AT LEAST DESTROY IKT
Guest chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
BestFanficever
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2015
The Doctor And Rose! I totally ️ them together awesome story
tazziewazzie chapter 3 . 6/24/2015
Can u make another chapter i wanna see their day out
Emily The Doctor chapter 2 . 6/6/2015
i think you should continue the story.