Reviews for Love Hurts
Doctor Jenny Merwin-Jackson chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
You really need to do a second part.

but you get points. It made me cry a little, and honestly, if my bf had seen, it would've made him laugh his ass off, so you amused someome too.

Ciao!
Inuboy1000 chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
This is goods oh please read my story called Inuyasha and Kagome's love and Munko's loss. It's a cool story with the characters i made up. Whatever character has made up is mine.
Angel Marie Winchester chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
It's so cute i love it i'm addin u to my fav's
Hanyou-shadow chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Wow what a touching story it made me cry thank u for writing a sad scenario it is one of those stories that made real emotion for the characters come out for me thnx for writing well. P.S. don't feel bad about flames they help u improve ur writing style. there r also some really mean ppl dont let them get 2 u ;-)
Chimei chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Okay, I liked it, but it was so sad! *Baby Voice* Why did you make it so sad?
Cyhyr chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Hey!

*sniffle*

sad... but, I knew that was coming, didn't I? A few formatting mistakes here and there, nothing that changes the story- it just makes it messy. KITTEE says HI! and says she'll eat any flames you get on this one, cause she liked it.

~Cyhyr

PS: YAY! I got to put you on my favorites now! Flippin' SWEET!
kiorazoca chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
You should make a second part
Hailye chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
That was a great story. It was so sad though...lol. I wish that He and Kagome could have met up in the ending and he could have seen his pup but i still really like the story. Especially the song, its one of my favorites!
SexyDemonGirl5000 chapter 1 . 5/12/2007