Reviews for Dark Secrets of the Hyuuga Clan
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/14
Amazing story!
I put your story in my Hinata Community!
Look for it here:
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/

If you know any other good ones PM me to be staff and Keep updating!

Hinatta
Buzybeez chapter 50 . 7/8/2010
I really do hope you continue the story! Please update soon!
Buzybeez chapter 51 . 7/8/2010
Wow!

Please update your story soon!
Buzybeez chapter 24 . 7/8/2010
I am a little dissapointed that the Akatsuki are so incompetent that Remy extracted the Biju right from under their noses, but the twins are amazing.
Buzybeez chapter 19 . 7/8/2010
I have been reading these past chapters non-stop and I have finally decided to give some feedback, it's rude to keep on reading a stroy and not to let the author know how you find their story. Uptill now your strory is really very interesting! I really like Remy, he's like Neji. I simply adore Halante, she seems like a princess. I can't wait to read to read ahead!
Sanzano chapter 19 . 12/29/2008
OMG! Your story is really huge. Someday Im going to finish it, but not today.

I hope this is not Nejihina.

Well, in any case, you did a great job, its really interesting.
Moonlight Vampiress chapter 51 . 10/24/2008
good chapters as always cant wait to read more of it.
Kurogani chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
ohohohohoho can u pls kill sakura for me _
Kochiki chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Are you almost done writing chapter 52? I can't wait any longer
Kochiki chapter 51 . 3/8/2008
this is so good! when are you going to update?
salote chapter 51 . 1/22/2008
Wow, that's all that I can say! You've woven such an amazing story! As I was reading, I kept telling myself that I would review in the next chapter, but, that promise kept getting pushed to the next chapter, and so on, etc. *blush* I'm so happy to see Lee's efforts succeed and have someone else take an interest in him. Yay! Anyway, I can't wait until your next installment.
Rogue Daffodil chapter 50 . 1/16/2008
Hey, love the story! Can't wait to see what happens when they move to Konoha. And, when is neji going to confess his feelings to Hinata?
winterkaguya chapter 50 . 1/14/2008
hahahahhaa...i wonder if rit has ever met tsunade? i bet its gonna be one heck of a meeting...

update soon!
Deann Lynn chapter 49 . 1/8/2008
i love how Rits turning out, he's got real character. Also, btwwht wuz teh stry bout, i kinda havent read it in a REAL long time. great stry so fer!XD!
Moonlight Vampiress chapter 49 . 1/6/2008
lol rit amuses me...update whenever you can