Reviews for A Postcard From Them
anonymous.individual chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Awesome :)
Nezumi4818 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
hey niah,

this 'postcard-series' was once again a great job of yours. I really enjoyed reading the four one-shots - in what could be record time - and I wish there would be an episode like this, but I assume we'll never gonna see it, still, very great job done! (:
makd chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
"Where is everyone?", indeed. :-)

Once again, I enjoyed this story very much; I like your characterizations of Booth and Brennan. I like the humor, and of course, you write their sexual tensions very, very, well.

Thanks again.
mag31 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Cute one! And imagining Booth and Brennan in a Fiat Punto made me laugh a lot. You could write another chapter for this story, or maybe write another postcard story that could be send to Zach. Do you plan to?
mari6s chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
I love this story! Great job!
I hart Booth chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Oh Good Lord, FINALLY! That was amazing. LOVED the pool scene. One of the hottest non smut peices I've ever read. Absolutly fabulous Lacey!
astrakane chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
OMG!this serie was awesome!and the end , gosh, the end ! just a blast ! you totally gets the BB relationship ! i'm totaly in love with your writing style i'm going to read all your other fics
That Old Black Magic chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Yay! We got the kisses at last! Well the build-up to that was extraordinary. I'm feeling all tingly inside. Now this is what I call true writing. Seriously, do another series like this one!
Micca chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
You made me stay up until 12:16 here in Canada :)

Thanks those are great fun!
NDS chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Here you had my hopes raised for a bit of smut :( but it was still god sad to see this end. poor Zach was left all alone he should have come too!
squinter chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
haha great ending! I love a clueless Zach :D Heading off to read the latest chapter of Fun in the Sun...

squinter
amobd chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
I loveed it… it had some of my favourite things in it: BB, a swimming pool and loads of lovely Italy :-)

"A sign of respect for the effect I have on you!"

If that is not a great start I don’t know what is! I couldn’t stop laughing ;-)

And the next thing is almost better than I love you That says so much, especially where they are at the beginning of the journey.

Well this made me smiling and I kept smiling all the way through. If anyone could have Booth would they ever want to stop basking in that amazing smile? Wow….. just the image of that..Thud!

And it is so like them to have an argument over the car; cars definitely play a crucial part in this relationship LOL

And then another argument about dinner or food… the second most important item in their relationship, after the car, of course :-p

And thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you almighty Lacey for this I will be grateful to the to eternity and back!

Next bit is so Bones “You’re supposed to swim in a pool, Bones. Not squint at it,” Booth joked, his mouth hovering mere inches from her ear. But hey,. Let us all plead guilty here, who hasn’t squinted at the glitter of a swimming pool in the sun...there is something almost magical about it, so I will squint with her on this one...loved the image!

Booth possessed so many stares, from shy and brief glances to bold and challenging glares, but never had she seen this type of gaze before. He was openly gawking at her, a storm of emotions raging in the depths of his eyes, his gaze almost palpable. Beautiful description of those amazing eyes and the things they can do in a millisecond…like make the your feet disappear from under you ;-)

And you found him the perfect nickname…him and his stares! “No, you’re a Peeping Seeley,” whenever I will see him glaring at something I will think of Peeping Seeley! LOL the best nickname he could have, you are the winner!

And again you have got them spot on about the kiss, so like them to make to challenge each other even on a kiss! But it was so worth it, you almost made me feel the kiss through the screen.

And the ending perfect although I feel sad for poor Zach left all alone while everyone is doing the love limbo….aw

Um..in case ou haven’t figured it out yet...i liked the last postcard!
Bsquared19 chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Loved it, that was great! heeHee!
HolidayArmadillo chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Oh yeah! Finally, we have the BB fluff! Loved the part where they were kissing in the pool, it was so sweet and pretty funny when Booth was being all gentle and Brennan wanted something more interesting. Also loved this part: Bones… Would you break my arm if I kissed you right now?" “I’d break your arm if you didn’t.” That was so typically BB :) Great work on the mini series.

Amy :)
avevale chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Hey, another review from.. ME D Yes, yes.. I AM SO SAD! TPS are done! *whines* Muh-muh-muh.. ( Anyhow.. I could mutter as much as I want.. but it wouldn't help, would it? All good things come to an end.. This part of TPS was really great. I L-O-V-E-D the pool-scenes, they just.. amazed me :) The kiss was very.. BB and romantic! I wouldn't mind having *that* kind of guy around.. kissing like thát, lol. He'll come around.. sometime :-) Our own Boothy, woohoo! *cheers* It was just.. so cute. All of it. x