Reviews for Teen Elite Force
Laurie43 chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
that WAS an intense chapter

this is a good story line so you should continue

i hope you update very soon
good day chapter 3 . 4/6/2008
cool fic
Truth-of-a-Thousand-Lies chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
how can they still be in KND id they are teens? shouldn't they be decommisioned? And if they were, and joined the teens...why do they still use the tree house and fight with ketchup and gumballs? Ah who cares? gd story, just make your chapters longer.
KNDfreak chapter 3 . 7/16/2007
Yeah, that was intense. Good story
Numbeh 013 chapter 3 . 7/1/2007
cliffhanger? you leave a Cliffhanger! oh ypu are so mean Cyrix '( ok I cant wait 4 next chap, please please update soon
s u p e r x r h e a chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Dear, you've got the ages wrong. If it was "ten years long" then they would be 21 years old, not in their teen years. They started KND when they were eleven years old or something. You should do your research again. :\
Jatieluv chapter 3 . 6/30/2007
wow! i guess that's the life at stake perfect time for confession that hoagie was talking about huh? lolz! can't wait to see what happens next. ur doing great. ud soon!
Jatieluv chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
u should continue. i would love to see kuki and wally finally admit their feelings.
mizabyte chapter 2 . 5/20/2007
I guess it is kind of humorous in the conversation, but there is this sort of dark mood, maybe it's just my perception, that really sets the plot going and the reader curious. This may just be your best piece by far, aside from your occasional errors and with further tuning could be a potentially publishable work! (Of course, if you do decide to pursue that route, you must do it with Mr. W's consent and under the Curious Pictures flagline.)
mizabyte chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
I like how you introduced the scene to us on a third-person angle on Kuki and transcends from there to the primary target Wally and his standby observer in Hoagie. Your use of dialogue makes the characters real, and there is a hint of suspicion toward the end that adds to the suspense. Well done!
Numbuh25 chapter 2 . 5/20/2007
It was a spider that she was afraid of? *laughs* That's funny. Darn it, if they only would quit fighting, kiss and make-up. I wonder what good and bad news that Numbuh 1 wants to tell them... and the spider being squished containing a camara inside? That's interesting...Hmm, well, please update soon! This is getting very interesting and only the 2nd chapter! Keep it up!
crackerjack45 chapter 2 . 5/16/2007
thats cute. Nice job.
uselessacct chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
I'm just confused, because I don't see really any plot so far. What's it supposed to be about anyways? The 'Tag' part was really cute though.
Deyinel chapter 2 . 5/16/2007
Aw, such a cute little chapter! And so far everyone is ic! I can't wait to see where you take this!
don't eat no biscuit chapter 2 . 5/15/2007