Reviews for Penance
SqueeFreak chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Aw! This is very sweet. I absolutely adore these two and you write them fantastically. :)
Raserei Hojo chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
-smacks wrist for not reviewing this one either-

It's nice to re-read all of your little ficlets. And yes, there are LOTS of "reasons" for Gippal's eyepatch. It's a good thing they never told us what, exactly, happened.

...I bet he thinks he's a pirate. XD
Xedra chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
This makes me meep and squee and sigh and grin like a loon. Safe to say I adore it. XD
Tikkuy chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Nice fic. It was kind of...you know, a bit gross, but the whole story was written well. Any more chapters coming our way?
RebelAtar-abandoned see profil chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Very well written and the ending was so aw, I'm glad gippal forgave him alittle.
The RyRy chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
This story... it's so simple. I mean, it's SO simple that it just works. I could see this happening in the timeline of the story and not getting everything else out of place. I love how you portray Baralai here - he's not wavering, he's not uncertain, but he is a man of faith and undying loyalty. So many people portray Baralai incorrectly (even I do it sometimes) that it's refreshing to see him painted like this.

I always dig a good Gippalai story. )
AuronLu chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Excuse for the washing feels the *tiniest* bit contrived, and yet not (and Eru knows I've stretched things for less reason). Nonetheless, I really like the dynamic here, tension without false fuzzies. The grit seems symbolic.

That line about "depth perception" is so wonderfully Gippal.