Reviews for BaseBall Lovers
MistiQue chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
OMG this is soo good i love it please update it soon i cant wait to read the next chapter. :)
Happy Camper chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
You made Darien a Yankee?

...How very sad.

To the story, good job so far. I just can't believe you made Darien a NY yankee player.
riddiculusvampire chapter 9 . 11/16/2007
Aww i love you to girl! that was a sweet author's note..it had me tearing! YEsS rei is FINALALY introducedinto this story! those bitches...grr how could they say that to one og their called "FRIENDS?" ugh...thye disgust. loved the chappie! Time is running out is my faav song..of course YOU knew that! and you got jades personality and the whole mood of the club PERFECTLy its exactly how i nvisioned it..except with a touch of your style!

-riddiculusvampire (aka Patty "Rei")

ps...update soon pweze!
IceColdTouch chapter 9 . 11/15/2007
I knew there was going to be some kind of fight.(even if it was one sided)Very nice way to introduce 't wait for the next chap.
Champion of Justice chapter 9 . 11/15/2007
Great chapter.
IceColdTouch chapter 8 . 11/14/2007
Glad you picked this up 't wait for the next if there'll be a cat fight between Rita and Ami?That would be interesting.
riddiculusvampire chapter 8 . 11/14/2007
YES! u got ure muse back! i guess all of those sick" days were good for you...but imagie that pile of hw ull be gettin muahaha i can just see y shivering in fright..and i mena a SHIR SHIVER! hehe iI LOVE THIS STORY IM SOO HAPPY YOURE DOINIT AGIAN! now..i hope rei comes into the piture soon (psst..remember the GROUND RULES!)

- ridiculusvampire (akja Patty *rei*)
Champion of Justice chapter 8 . 11/13/2007
Awsome chapter. Please update soon.
riddiculusvampire chapter 7 . 11/2/2007
a brick wall, huh? yeah well u better get off ure lazy butt and at least TRY to write a bit more. dont go soo hard on ureself u are NOT a horrible writer ok..so stop sayin that! writers lose their muses sometimes..someday ull find it again. by the way..why wasn't REI included in this story? im offended...though its REALLY good so far.

-riddiculusvampire (AKA ure fantastclt BRILLIANT friend Rei)
Tsykes2005 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
thank god an orginial well throught out story

NO CLICHE
IceColdTouch chapter 6 . 5/17/2007
It's not going down 's just slowly takes time so just let the story take you in and guide chap by the way.
Connie chapter 6 . 5/17/2007
This chapter was really good and I really think your writing is really good. So update soon and keep up with the great work!
hpsmgal4993 chapter 6 . 5/16/2007
Hey good story and thank you for giving me my credit! Keep going with the story and just check a few minor spelling / sentence errors.
Champion of Justice chapter 6 . 5/16/2007
Great chapter. Can't wait to read more. Also, don't be so hard on yourself. I think your a good writer.
Connie chapter 5 . 5/15/2007