Reviews for I Needed You Forever
pokeshipper lover mike chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I don't get this story cause in the anime sabrina is still alive and she was too young for professer oak and she's also the gym leader of saffron city
AWE-some-NESS-bLaH chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
*cries* WAH! Too good! I think I've seen the Tenchi movie, but I'm not so sure... Hmm... But I was kinda upset when Ash was with Sabrina... No... I take that back... I was SCARED! *goes back to crying in a corner with computer*
Aiselne Phoenix Nocturnus chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
(Overall review) First of all, I’m an AVID Tenchi Muyo fan and I adore Tenchi Forever! Obviously, this review is not going to be the most “unbiased” of reviews. Still, biases aside, I did find this story quite good. It’s faithful to the Tenchi Forever storyline, while also adding some originalities on your behalf (namely with the flashbacks). Misty’s pretty much on her own in this story, aside occasional help from friends (aka she doesn’t have a constant sidekick like Ryoko and Ayeka did in Tenchi Forever). It was smart of you to use Sabrina (to replace Haruna), because of her powers (else, the story might not have made much sense compared to Tenchi Forever). The Pokeshipping and romance was quite good, and leveled this story as a very good spin-off. Again, maybe I liked this story solely because I adore the movie it’s based off, but for whatever it’s worth I did enjoy your fanfic.
Yeah this is deleted chapter 2 . 7/29/2005
Wow this was so cute I loved it!
Yeah this is deleted chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
yay ashnmisty!
The Ryuu Victoire Tea Party chapter 2 . 6/14/2004
hey, was just surfing around for fics, not bothering about what i was reading, and came here! anyways its very good and very original! i love it! _
fyreblazen chapter 2 . 2/17/2003
well im way to late to compete in the contest and this is a really good story
Abandonded and Left chapter 2 . 10/29/2002
Hoe! I love it soo much

Its the best Misty/Ash fic ive read

Thanx for writin it!
ME chapter 2 . 5/22/2002
WOW! That was a great story!
Moonlit Rain chapter 2 . 5/3/2002
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
That was cute! Gotta go on!
3656754278737 chapter 2 . 4/10/2002
It's it!
GameGuardian2x chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
It's a dpressing subeject, but someone has to talk about it. There are so many people having problems, but refuse help.
Fusion Blaster chapter 2 . 2/28/2002
Not bad angie not bad at all
The Sum of Ash n' Misty chapter 2 . 9/21/2001
I love this, you're on my favs now, no time for more of the review. bye for now