Reviews for Famous
2eyes chapter 1 . 5/2
This is great. :D
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Please let me know if you ever decide to expand on this.
TrickForTreat chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Aww, this concept is ace! I especially loved the end - Han being disenfranchised with the Force because of the Purges and him idolising Anakin. So perfect. Thank you. :)
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
interesting. it would be even more interesting to see han's reaction when he finds out anakin became vader.
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Nice :)
Princess613 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Han has igot/i to be force sensitive.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
A great story. Very good.
elecktrum chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Very nice! I can see Luke being totally ignorant of his heritage and family name. It seems that Han would truly enjoy being the one to tell him about it! Bravo Zulu!
Chemical Ghost chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Interesting...The fact that Han had been around during the fall of the Old Republic was always at the back of my mind.
Elenna123 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Nice. I never thought of that
Calendar chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Great idea! It's so wrong that no one recognizes Luke's name during the movies, that it never comes up. Obviously it's because the prequels were made after, but logically, someone that famous just can't be forgotten! It always bothered me. Although isn't Han only like eleven years older than the twins? I think you got his age wrong...
Kelaria chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Awesome! You're right, it's odd that no one would remember (or bother to tell Luke about) Anakin... I loved this! )
HC0 chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Actually, he was supposed to be about ten.
sb chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
This is great. Though I think Han would have been 10 or 12 yrs old during the Purges depending if you go by Luke being 18 or 20 yrs old during ANH (unless they revised Han's age...I am an old school Star Wars fan :) and thought he was 30 yrs old during ANH). I read the novel in 1977
Now Unused chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
That was great! Nicely written. :)