Reviews for Once Upon A Dragon
Elven Silver Power Ranger chapter 10 . 7/8/2013
This is by far the best! Fan fiction I have read in a long, long, long, long time! You have an awesome writing ability! The only criticism I have for it is that it’s not done! so if you have some spare time please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, update soon! thank you
infireandice chapter 10 . 7/16/2010
it was just getting good! :(
heya chapter 10 . 9/26/2008
OMG this is really good

please write more

heya
Mywickedways chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
LOVE IT
PetiteDiable chapter 10 . 3/14/2008
Wow! I really hope you continue with this story, i love it! :D x
horns-halo4ever chapter 10 . 2/19/2008
You have to continue the story. I want to know what happens. Please continue, I can't wait.
DudeLooksLikeALady chapter 10 . 11/1/2007
Woot! Murtagh can be emo, just as long as he still smirks and is classeh. :P Love the new chappie. Plz update soon. xD
Valinor's Twilight chapter 10 . 10/30/2007
wonderful update. and yes, I believe he does have a thing for Nasuada.
EragonPeep chapter 10 . 10/29/2007
Great Chapter!

Keep up the good work!

EP
Unimaginable Possibilities chapter 10 . 10/29/2007
This was an okay chapter. I didn't like how you started it off with Eragon laughing at them. It's immature and not at all in Eragon's character. What was the point in him laughing anyway?

Other than that I liked how you portrayed Murtagh's anger toward his father.

Anyway, update soon! _
Midnight LeAnn chapter 10 . 10/29/2007
what are you going to make him do? i mean she finally admits to herself that she loves him and he is going to pull somehting! so mean...have her tell him after the 'thing' happens...so much DRAMA!
DudeLooksLikeALady chapter 9 . 10/27/2007
Woot! please keep going!
Californication13 chapter 9 . 10/27/2007
awesome
EragonPeep chapter 9 . 10/12/2007
YES! YOU UPDATED!

It is a very good chapter after waiting so long! I'm sorry. Does it sound liek I'm kind of saying: YOU TOOK FOREVER TO UPDATE DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!

I'm sorry if that is the message you're getting because that is not the one I intend on sending.

Keep up the good work!

EP
Unimaginable Possibilities chapter 9 . 10/11/2007
I never liked the twins. I'm glad Roran killed them in the end of Eldest, the bastards. Sorry. Anyway...

That was a cute ending of this chapter. It reminds me of the last chapter in my story. You should take a look at my story if you have time. It's pretty long though so I'm not expecting anything. ;)

Update soon! _