Reviews for Admirable
A-Novel-on-a-Whim chapter 1 . 4/15
Enthralling & evocative! I loved this, thank you!
sarakirai chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
This was really nice, though I don't see why it is rated kiss fantasized about only merits a T rating, surely. (and could you tell me which MP scene you were originally thinking of writing?)
hrhdana chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
very cool. i like it. thankyou for entwining the buddhist nun.
cutelilmochi chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Hot and well written. I enjoyed the twist. I liked the peek into his subjectivity. If you had written more, perhaps it would be Elizabeth daydreaming in some future unguarded moment? I don't know if you can arrange for some prophetic dream as a sequel.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
sexy. and i had to laugh at Darcy. and Caroline.
addicted2fic chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Ah, very nice indeed.
DCM chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I loved this - how it flowed so naturally, and how Miss Bingley and her brother fade away to the background and Darcy and Lizzy come into focus after the passage is read. Darcy fantasizing is always a good thing; and you do it beautifully, keeping him in character.
Faith Zingeswar chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Good story but deserves a k rating
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
This was great! I loved this...good job. :D
echotheinferno chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
plsgwynthpaltrowquitthebiz chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Some of the stories in this fan fiction site are truly fabulous, this is one a them pieces.

Thank you, going to check out your other stuff.
klora de morache chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Ooh, didn't expect that ending. What is the name of that book where you got the story bout the nun? I must read it sometime lol. Good fic, though I"m confused, did the scene with ELizabeth really happen?
Miss Pseudonymous chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Oh wow. Just wow. Excellent. Thanks!
Izzymatic chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
how cute! ha Mr. Darcy thinking such flirtatious thoughts of poor Miss Elizabeth. I loved it! good story
darcylover chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
you shld definitely write more.