Reviews for Beautiful World
Xaipa chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Amazing, amazing, amazing. I first read this on Minus Wave but, after seeing the fanfiction link, I had to come here and congratulate you for this amazing one shot.

And I know, it's from 2007 and you most likely didn't even remember having it here, but no matter, I loved it and I feel that I should share this opinion with you. ;D
dalilamoon21 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Your story almost made me cry. That's how good it is, bittersweet with that touch of possession.
39.Falling.Grace chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
That was twisted and insane and strangely inspirational. I loved it! I had no idea what you were talking about at the beginning with goku wanting to kill himself and all, cause as far as I was concerned, he had to be the most un-suicidal person/thing that I have ever encountered. Although as I continued to read I understood the story and the twisted-ness that it possessed. However as insane as it may be, it some how made so much sense; you've managed to make them look sane in insanity. Loved

*favs*

Fall
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
This is dark, but so simply, yet wonderfully written I couldn't turn away.
Kumoritora chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
damn..this is probably the most unique saiyuki fic, let alone one-shot, I have read on this site.

great wording, story, flow, and idea.

I really loved how poetic this was (if that makes sense..lol)

awsome job and really..i cannot believe how few reviews this has gotten. its one of the best i've read so please don't let that deter you from this type of story idea(s) and keep it up! wonderful job! kudos lol
IsolinaBlack chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Love this one... 'It's okay. He's ready for that. There are enough bullets in his gun.'

And I liked how you used the term "Gonou" to refer to mass murder in revenge or for a single person. xD

Normally I like the more angsty or insane stories... And the insane ones aren't so common. Which makes this awesome, even though it's not really depressing. ;''

The metaphors were quite interesting, too. 'A mind like stained class; pretty and colorful, but in the end just a bunch of pieces carefully glued together'... Quite interesting.

I'm sorry if I'm sounding wierd, I'm just voicing some of the thoughts I had while reading the story, so it's kinda bizarre. xD

I really like your writing style, though. Lol. It's very pretty. ;''
Azamiko chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Sounds fun. Did I miss something about the ending? (No, seriously, I haven't read the ending, what happens?)
Madhumalati chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
I can't BELIEVE you have no reviews for this fic. Shows how little people appreciate a good divergence.

Sanzo-dies-boo-hoo post-series fics are a dime a dozen; Goku-resurrections are equally prevalent. But this, this is an entirely new take on the matter, and I love it. It shows Sanzo's innate instability so beautifully, and the scenario is chillingly possible. And as for Goku absorbing the fate of Shangri-La...wow. Just, wow. I would never have thought of that.

And I can see the four of them defying heaven like that - especially Sanzo. Very IC, all of them, which is difficult to carry off in a situation like this.

Best line:

"He really shouldn’t have spent all that time in Hakkai’s company. As Gojyo termed it, he’d managed to pull such a spectacular Gonou, that the original had paled in comparison. He’d smirked as he heard that, and hadn’t that been the best sign that he’d lost his marbles?"

One of the single best paragraphs in any Saiyuki fanfic I've read. Kudos to you - you've carried off a difficult concept with ease. Keep writing!