Reviews for The Afterlife and Times of Myrtle Potter
Sammyboy94 chapter 8 . 5/21
Can you please use a different phrase than final solution
HoosierCullen chapter 24 . 1/17/2014
I found this fic to be very interesting and very enjoyable to read. Your character development and story progress was easy to follow and very fun to read. I think this is one of the many fics I have read that makes me glad that I have found this site to enjoy. Your style of writing and your steadfastness of making things Harmonious is enjoyable. I think you had a great fic here and only hope to read more of your works in the future.
Now I liked how you made Hermione and Myrtle so similar in how their characters were to the point were it was hard to tell one from the other. Also I liked how Hermione and Myrtle came to merge at the end so Harry ended up with the witches, or beings he loved. I am a sucker for a good Harmony fic and though this is a bit Myrtle it is pure Harmony in my opinion.
beyyo chapter 14 . 6/25/2013
brillant story
fanggrin chapter 24 . 5/6/2013
I loved this story thank you for your time
Randomcheese chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I just wanted to say that Myrtle is, in fact, a Ravenclaw. I can see how she would be mostly thought of as a hufflepuff, but that is incorrect. And it bothers me. But I like the story so far anyways!
jupimako chapter 24 . 8/6/2012
Well done :) That was fun and quite original.
DepressionInTheFlesh chapter 24 . 1/8/2012
Fantastic! Absolutely bloody fantastic! It got a bit confusing when Hermione and Myrtle became one and Noir split in two. But all in all amazing.

Whitey. Blanc. Brilliant! I don't take French but I know blonco is white in Spanish and the spelling is so close that I made the connection the second Harry gave Harry the note... Does that make sense? O.o

I think the whole showing Myrtle's past was brilliant. You're very creative.

I enjoyed reading this an I hope you will expand on it a bit more? A sequel mayhap? *puppy eyes*

Again, amazing!

Signed,

DepressionInTheFlesh (Carson and Alice)
DepressionInTheFlesh chapter 24 . 1/8/2012

I think the whole showing Myrtle's past was brilliant. You're very creative.

Again, amazing!

Signed,

DepressionInTheFlesh (Carson and Alice)
Anonymous chapter 24 . 7/28/2011
Wow. What can I say?

You have amazing writing talent.

When I began reading this story, I had no idea it would hook me so well that I'd be up all night reading it.

I'm not sure what it is about your story, but it hooks, and it hooks good. I would say that it is an epic, alas, 'tis not a song.

Your wordplay is remarkable, accurate and enjoyably varied.

The most I can say with regards encouraging you to improve in some areas would be that some of your plot devices are perhaps either a tad too close to each other for one to completely lose and forget any previously contrived suspicions, or too overpoweringly...or rather, lacking subtlety.

However, in that regard, you certainly didn't write it all at once. I commend you PerfesserN, this is a story that I will read again, and again, and again because I can enjoy rereading a tale such as this.

Thank you. I feel honoured to have had the chance to ecstatically spend a night savouring the emotions in this story between the characters.
OldMasterMage chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Great Story
Darth Parallax chapter 24 . 3/5/2011
This is definitely one of the weirder stories on this site o.O

and yet, in its own Demented way (pun intended) it is every bit as epic as the original.

Harry seems to own the world now, so I guess democracy is pretty much dead. but hey, it still seems like a pretty nice happy ending. :)

oh, and the first thing you should tell someone to get them to read this is NOT the 'de-undeaded pairing scheme' :P

try mentioning 'cure for Dementor's Kiss' and then go from there...
ch0j1n chapter 24 . 2/21/2011
Thank you for another awesome story :D

The merger and the final letter brought a tear to my eye, well done :D even 24hrs after reading this story im thinking about it :) im just sorry ive read all your storys now :(

thanks again :)
LordThyGod chapter 24 . 12/29/2010
That was one of the best stories I've read and I've read a lot. I have to say Myrtle is entirely under used and I love the way you portrayed her. Great job I'll be sure to read your other stories soon.
god of all chapter 24 . 11/4/2010
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Bashalinge chapter 24 . 10/26/2010
One of the most original storie I have read in a long time. I greatly enjoyed reading it.