Reviews for Sword and Shield
CAPTAINPRICE79 chapter 9 . 7/27/2016
What's Gleipnir?
CAPTAINPRICE79 chapter 4 . 7/27/2016
I picture Brenda as looking like Riza Hawkeye from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, but with brown hair, despite descriptions to her appearance. She instills the same level of fear-also known as logic-in peaople.
CAPTAINPRICE79 chapter 3 . 7/27/2016
Is saying that their lawyers don't play fair a referance to something?
CAPTAINPRICE79 chapter 2 . 7/27/2016
Oh...that's smart. Having Brenda and Vahan have names related to a sword and a shield. Wait...is that why she called him Vahan? Because he used a psychic shield the first time they met?
Zekrom1010101010 chapter 3 . 8/23/2015
I would like to see a bug/dark pokemon try to take Mewtwo out! It's called Aura Sphere and Aeriel Ace baby! And Protect and Recover! And possibly counter/mirror coat!
The M.H.T.of R chapter 9 . 2/26/2014
Thank you for writing this. It was amazing and I really enjoyed it.

Kudos!

Tsarina
MaiWishes chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
Mewtwo is very...calm btw. Is he the same Mewtwo as the movie? You never said when this takes place?
MaiWishes chapter 9 . 12/4/2013
Good Kitty! Dawwwwwww xD off to read the next

I admit at first I didnt like your Brenda, she was too uptight, maybe have her bitch at Mewtwo less in the first 1-3 chaps.
Mr. 16384 chapter 9 . 11/16/2013
A fantastic story. Mewtwo's meekness at times did stretch my belief a tad bit, but other than that, really nicely done.
darrelodin chapter 9 . 9/27/2013
Despite just how out of character Mewtwo is (Not insta-hating everything? Not just straight up killing Giovanni? Afraid of a crazy prostitue?) I love what you did. Great story, can't wait to read the rest.
Miner603 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Is Brenda's full name Brenda Lee Johnson?
StarWriterWG chapter 9 . 2/8/2013
Geep. That was...intense. This is the first rated-M fanfiction I've ever read, though really, were it not for the - ahem - language, I think it could have been rated T. Possibly. But maybe that was just me.

Hanyway...I liked it! :D Mewtwo working as a police officer is terrific. I think I'm hooked on the Swords and Shields-verse. Off to read the next one now...

-StarWriterWG
Guest chapter 9 . 7/8/2012
Good stuff really.
Brenda reminds me of my sweet mother... you know after a life time of hearing curses you're inmune to em, as a matter of fact you don;t even use em.
Thas how overrated they get.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
Yeah a bit late, but I am ambidextrous. Took me 3 years but at least my left hand's writting is doctor-ish now and not kingerharden like .
Aronim chapter 9 . 6/30/2012
This story is great fun. Without a doubt, you write the best Mewtwo and some of the absolute best pokemon fics. All the other Sword and Shield stories are even better, because in this one you're still getting the hang of the style and characters, while in the later stories, especially the Chosen Fate, your characters have really developed into some really convincing and compelling characters. The characters in this, especially Brenda and her familiy, Mewtwo and Hades and his crew are some of the most interesting characters I have ever had the joy of encountering, especially here on ffnet, where most OC are at best tolerable. I really hope you'll write more Sword 'n Shield some day, so I can finally learn more about Brenda and her past psychic experiences. I'd also love to learn how much of the canon events that your Mewtwo did and I'd love to see Brenda react to the rest of Mewtwo's past, like the hypocritical nature of using cloning and his kinda genocidal period.

And just because I'm weird like that, I'd like to see where Ash is in all this, maybe just a little comment about a tournament. I know the general feel in this story is "Pokemon battles are horrible" and that he doesn't really fit into the universe, but it would still be awesome, especially considering Ash and his friends are some of the few trainers Mewtwo seemed to like.

Just to give you an idea of how much I like these fics: your stories are good enough that I go back to read them from time to time. That is extremely rare, so that's just about the highest compliment a ffnet writer gets.