Reviews for Every Spring, Lilies Bloom
Mildly depressing, but so is the show. /Very/ well done. Wow.
Tragedy of Fenwick chapter 1 . 7/16
I...I don't even know what to say. Nothing I come up with will even come close to telling you all the ways I loved this fic. I feel like I've been through the ringer, and all my emotions are suddenly uncomfortably close to the surface. What have you done to me?! God, I hope you've written other fic in this fandom. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us! Much love!
smokeyadrenaline chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I took huge pleasure in reading this.
You have such a nice style - it's easy to follow and flows along so smoothly. Dean and Sam's characters are right on par and I love how I've found another of the few pieces about them that show a different aspect of their lives and focus on it over the old cliche huntings and angst and ooc-ness.
I like this! Thanks for writing. :)
merv chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
and "the long goodbye" by A blackwinged bird
merannoeu chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Oh God. Salt on my wounds? Why not!

Awesome story paced, angsty like another story I can recall, perhaps by Faye Dartmouth.
ariex04 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I really like this. It's an interesting look at John and the boys. Nice job with it!
Mizra chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Long, twisting, interesting and chock full of anecdotes, a story like this really deserves more than only 7 reviews. It's crafted well and has poetry. Thank you.
Savendia chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I... Don't even know what to say to this. It had the comedic, amusing aspects of the Winchesters mixed in with a deep tragedy, and the ending was so sad and hopeful at the same time... You've managed to weave so many different emotions together that it's hard to know how to react. It takes a lot of skill to do that. It was a perfect mix of actual storytelling and characters with the metaphor of slowly letting go.
Al chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I really liked the way you ened this. At first, I got to the very end and thought, "wait, where did John's ghost go?" Then I read it over a second time, and the way he just kind of becomes less of a pressence from snippet to snippet is perfect - that's the way actual grieving happens when somebody dies. At first they're constantly present...then, while the grief doesn't really soften, it's not always at the front of your mind...then it's something you even don't think about all the time and finally, a long time later, you let it go. This fic is sneaky in the very same way. Well done.

Al -
Esquimaux chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
wow, that was good... a bit of a sad ending, though!

really liked it, thanks for writing!

~Esquimaux
Jen chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Hey, I know this is an old story, but I just came across it. It was damned wonderful.
Daylight chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
This is one amazing story. I love the unique style it was written in. It's wonderful having little glimpses into Sam and Dean's lives as time passes. You manage to put in some incredibly deep, emotional moments and insanely hilarious ones too. And the ending was beautiful.
lifeluver chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Wow. I read this last night, and by the time i finished it was so late I forgot to review. So I'll just do it now. That was amazing. It was so well written, and I loved the fights between Sam and John. The ending was perfect too, and I really enjoyed the insight into Dean's character. :) Great job!
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
This story had variety, thoughtfulness, humor, sorrow-so MUCH going for it! I loved the treks across the country, and I'm so glad you put John's ghost to rest. Thoroughly, thoroughly enjoyable!