Reviews for Torn
ChojisGirl chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
So good. i can't wan't untill the next part.
East-Coast-Invictus chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
Another well-written chapater. I've mentioned before you have Torn's character down pat and this chapter is no different. The cliffhanger is forgiven since I'm a fan of writing them myself. Heh. I love all the little technical stuff, the details totally unique to the world of Jak like Haven's sectors and the various fruit that never seems to be mentioned in the games. You have a very thorough style me thinks and be sure that I'll be reviewing next chapter as well.

Yay for updating! I had been hoping you didn't give up on this!
AutomaticLove chapter 2 . 7/22/2007
I love it so far, continue and update soon please!
GreyJedi chapter 2 . 7/17/2007
Aw figs, a cliffhanger. Now I'm too intrigued to just leave it be, it's going on my alert list.

Very good so far, this is a real piece of work.
GreyJedi chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
This is really good so far. I've tried to write up a past for Torn. I know all too well what kind of story you mean.

Um, I don't want to sound like I'm begging for reviews, but if you'd like to take a look at my own Torn story I'd really appreciate it. It's all up to you though.

I'm off to read your next chapter...
Anonymous chapter 2 . 7/15/2007
Thank you for updating! I like it a whole lot so far. This fic is well written so far: not only are the technical aspects (like grammar) of the story well done, the imagery is vivid and highly effective, and (most importantly) the story is thoroughly believable. I've read plenty of fan fics about Torn's past, and very few have ever been satisfactory to me, but this one has great potential. Update soon!
East-Coast-Invictus chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Brilliant job, you've done here. You caught Torn very well and I like how, in spite of being from Haven, this is quite original. Maybe people are just used to the idea that Torn's a Haven City-goer. I know I tried a Torn biography of sorts where he came from somewhere else but that didn't work out. But, I'm rambling.

Anyway! I'm a Torn fan as well and I do believe I'll stick around for this one, as it is rather interesting. You do do him justice, says I. I'm intrigued how you'll write him in later chapters, when he's a bit more of a jerk commander/captain type.

Coastie
Rubysaphire chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
That was a great first chapter. I hope the others are just as great. You obviously put time into it, seeing as there are no annoying grammar or spelling mistakes.

Update soon, please!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Torn is so awesome! I like your idea a whole lot, and the story is well written, no sloppy grammar or stupid unnecessary OOCness. Update soon!