Reviews for Recovery
Cynthia chapter 11 . 1/30
Dear Morning Sunlight,
This is a beautiful story. I read the first story and immediately came here for the sequel. It did bring me to tears when Ms Rose passed away. I'm glad Dean was able to spend time with her over the years.
Thank you for writing and sharing this story.
Cynthia
FireAngel5683 chapter 11 . 12/24/2013
This is a great story. It made me sad that she died. It's just so sad. This story is so amazing. )
Jules chapter 11 . 10/24/2012
I have to say that this was one of the most touching stories I have read! It brought me to tears more then once. Very poignant! Although I don't think Dean would have worried about stealing after growing up with everything they did,maybe it would have bothered him at 6 or 7 but not as an that was the only sticking point for me and the deviation from the In My Time Of Dying story but a very good story you keep writting!Great job!
DLillith21 chapter 11 . 6/28/2012
This story brought me to tears. So heart breaking and sweet and tender all in one. Thank you for writing.
Gddssgrl chapter 11 . 12/18/2011
That was absolutely incredible! I cried through the last three chapters! You are an amazing story teller and I loved your story! Good Job!
Lathena Mercion chapter 5 . 11/5/2010
Just a side comment, considering as an adult Dean hustles pool and scams credit cards regularly, would he really be upset about stealing? I mean I can see as a kid but not now. Otherwise this is interesting so far and I really liked the story before this one alot
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 11 . 8/24/2010
Oh! That was the right thing to do, putting the last chapters... In fact, that was my favorite part of the whole story.

Congratulations This was sad and beautiful! Just the way I like it ehehhe

Well, see you around ~

Kisses

Rosetta
YaoiGirl1997 chapter 11 . 7/11/2010
That was the perfect end to the story I even teared up a bit
Cynnnie chapter 11 . 7/2/2010
I love what Dean said. I think Dean is a lot like that giving tree. Always giving and never expecting much in return.
Cynnnie chapter 6 . 7/2/2010
"dogsbody-cum-childminder" I have no idea what this even means! LOL.

Although I don't see feeling this great guilt for attempting to steal some food for his family, I am really enjoying the stories and have enjoyed all the stories of yours I've read so far!
myguyssamanddean chapter 11 . 6/11/2010
The last two chapters gave the story a closing on a positive note - Dean was able to express what he felt about Rose and knew he was accepted as part of her family. Thanks for writing and sharing!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 11 . 6/2/2010
awesome story. i cried a little at the end.
Samantha V chapter 11 . 3/23/2010
I love trolling through the old stories because I never know what I'm going to find and this one is truly a gem. Absolutely loved it!
Sylbara chapter 11 . 10/25/2009
Wow. I cant't remember the last time a story made me actually cry. It was sweet at the beggining, sad at Rose death, but a really good story, all of them in character; and I know it's silly, but I wish I could hace knew Rose. Good work.
Supernatural24 chapter 11 . 10/21/2009
Hi I just came across this story and the other and I got to say it was really cute and beautiful. This story was different from the others I have read and I loved it. But I got to say, you should put a warning "Do not read if you do not have kleenex" lol. Seriously, I loved the speech Dean did. It was heartbreaking and really cute. It made me shed a lot of tears. Great word and great story ! :D