Reviews for Of Movies and Love
Kawawii Neko chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
AWWWWWW BEST ENDING EVER 3 3 3
XSuicuneX chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Mai was my fav. in this story. All the way. And I had to look up who Otogi was before I figiured out it was 'Duke'. He's more of a minor character in the series so I was kinda confused as to who he was whenever I saw his name.

I like 'Duke'. Or at least I like his american self. I still have yet to see his japanese self.

*cackles madly at the 'witnesses' comment* I love your polarshipping hints. It makes me happy. I think I was always a fan of Jou/Mai, hence why I chose not to watch the Orichalcos arc 'cause there was a romantic rival...one who's apparently cannon. . Ug, Valon has nothing on Jounouchi.
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
AW!
OoMidnight SunoO chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I really like your oneshot! But I have one question, that is cheershipping? Ive seen on a couple other fanfics, but I can't find the definition anywhere...
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Ah! Cheershipping! I love this couple so so so so much! _ So swet
Mirabelle456 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Aw, that was cute! Nicely written. I did notice a grammar issue.

["He's either really serious or really... not," Shizuka said. "Because he insisted on asked oni-chan about this. You have no idea how hard it was to get him to come without my brother's permission."]

I put around what you need to look at. Other than that, I loved it. It was very cute, and a good read for an avid cheershipper. Good job.
Temari778 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I really liked this fic. :D Otogi/Shizuka forever! *-*
KagomeMiroku chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
aww! so cute!
Tragic Priestess chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
That was sweet. You rarely see fics of them two together.
Misura chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
This was one very enjoyable read - I loved the way you wrote the four of them and their interactions; that you'd included Mai in the story as well came as a very nice surprise, especially since she fitted in just perfectly and you wrote her wonderfully, too. (Then again, you wrote all of them wonderfully - Mai was simply the one character I hadn't expected to find in here.)
Solla Sollew chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Wow, I thought it was really good!

Now, I don't mean to sound...well...mean, but there were parts that seemed, slightly unreal.

You said that this was their first date. I don't think love could develop from a first date. Even if they've been crushing from afar for a long time. I'm pretty sure true love couldn't from.

Other than that, I really like it. Good Luck!