Reviews for Not Now
Kittykat chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Ok, this was really good, but OMG! That was really depressing. It made me actually cry just reading it. Damn! WOW! Amazing writing.
Shadowfax220 chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Oh wow, That was so awesome!

*Brings out the box of tissues*
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
That was great. I was waiting for a good tag and this is amazing. I loved it. Awesome job. So sad...omg, really sad, but amazing. Great job.
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
"And this….this is not Sam. Not anymore.”

Oh dear God! *Cries* This fic is so beautiful and so painful and I just want my Sam back now!
jenna24de chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
*goose bumps* Very sad and very real. I know Sam will be alive but what is with Dean? *goose bumps*
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
I have only read a few tags to this episode, but your summary was interesting since it was from Bobby's point of view so I decided to check it out and I'm glad I did.

Bobby's pain of losing Sam, not being willing to think of him in terms of just a dead body and the fear of losing Dean now, you did a great job of writing him.

Dean not wanting Bobby to touch Sam or take him from his arms as he still tried to will him to be there with him, to be alive, to protect and take care of his "pain in the ass little brother."

Favorite lines; 'Bobby remembers,... No time for childish things, only time for Daddy and Sam.' '..he sees the sweet little boy who took care of everyone but himself. The man who lived for his family, even when it killed him.' 'The car, who he almost would swear, plaintively whines as he gives one of her boys into her loving embrace.' 'There are things to be done, things that are coming. But not now. Not now.'

Enjoyed your story. (Well as much as one can enjoy reading about one of the brothers being dead, but that was Mr. Kripke's doing)

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
Ash8 chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Thanks for this - I'm pretty sure we won't get this scene - so it was great to read it. So incredibly sad, but perfect. Thanks.
NikkiEvans chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
i think i'm gonna cry. that was really excellent.

Nikki
Aurelia Constantine chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
That was awesome _ It was very detailed, and it made me sad.

I especially loved the detail about the eyes. Any detail that revolves around eyes is a thumbs up from me! _
c1 chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Oh God, what are we going to do? How can this be fixed?
violetsunshine chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Truly beautiful piece...I seem to be enjoying the few stories from Bobby's POV better. And these lines...

"No time for childish things, only time for Daddy and Sam.

Daddy and Sam are gone now." are so heartbreaking! Great story.
Samjacklover aka Sammy chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
OMG what a start to a story!

Can't wait to see more!