Reviews for Trapped
god of all chapter 1 . 6/10
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Jigoku no Yami chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
okay, im interested
Howard Russell chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Good start.

Things to watch:

You had Nodoka call Ranma "Ranma" instead of "Ranko" a few times.

The Autobot is named "Kup" not "Cup." It's from his auto form, a picK UP truck.
richexs chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Looks to be the start of a very good story. Only a few small gripes though. Seperation of scenes, if it was not for the use of characters names you would hardly know where one scene changed to another. The other is at the end you have Nodoka call Ranma's female form Ranma in stead of Ranko. Keep up the good work.
Vilkath chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Could use some transition stars or lines between scene jumps to make the reading a little easier, but over all love this fic. The start was pretty well done, considering the two series. I'm not sure where your going to go with this, frankly Ranma and transformers have to be one the wierder cross overs possible. I never really liked the more recent Transformer cartoons with useless kids running around with the autobots, and I hope this story doesn't go that dirrection.
ranko lina Inverse chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Yes Transformer I love Transformer when I was a kid I and the Beast war when I was in high school. Transformer movie come out soon Can't wait for it and to see where ya going with this.
Nysk chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Interesting... do continue
Jerry Unipeg chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
GREAT START! I am looking forward to the next chapter.
Aaron chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Very interesting. I should keep an eye for this story.
Upgrade chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
A bit of Beast Wars, some Transformers pre-movie, plus Ranma and Nodoka. Intriguing. I'll have to keep an eye on this.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
I can totally see Ranma cursing the lack of knowledge of the breaking point when she meets the bad guys... one jab from that and they'd crack!
Trugeta chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Very interesting. I'm curious to see where you'll take this 'merger'.

Word of advice, dividers between the individual sections would be good imo.
Dumbledork chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Excellent start. I love your ideas. There are some mistakes but nothing too dramatic except for Nodoka calling Ranko Ranma twice.

And nice to see you're nack. I hope you're here to stay now and that you'll update "The Truth Behind the Lie" and "A Phoenix Reborn" one of these days _
Cylon One chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
This is so freakin' awesome! Great start. I can't wait for every chapter that'll follow after this starting one. I believe this will become one of the greats.
gort420 chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
excellent start, excellent premis, very original. I love it