Reviews for With Angels Watching
biketest chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Haha... INCEPTION, Supernatural style (:
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Dark but good. With that kind of trip you can never be sure if you're truly home though I suspect the season finale would have made Dean think he was.
Kansas42 chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
read this before, but realized i'd never reviewed it. i like it a lot . . . i notice in TV a lot they have characters living whole other lives, sometime even for whole lifespans, and then the next episode they're all back to normal again. never rings true. like what you did with this, and while i don't expect any kind of sequel to it, i think it'd be interesting to see a sam pov kind of deal. but anyways, awesome ; )
burnmedown chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
You really made me feel for Dean in this one - never knowing whether he was still trapped in an illusion. It would be a hell of a way to live.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Wow, that was seriously disturbing and a distinct possibility that didn't occur to me after watching What Is... That Dean would find it hard to distinguish between reality and fantasy, and the lines would gradually begin to blur for him. I can't even begin to imagine what having, even for a short time, led two completely divergent lives like that - and being able to remember both - would do to a person.

Thought-provoking and heart-breaking at the same time.