Reviews for Winding Road
iwillanswertosatan chapter 50 . 7/3/2013
holy shit i just finished this and i can say i absolutely LOVED it! Especially all the addex! it was a pretty emotional rollercoaster though! but yes totes loved it!
tasha chapter 50 . 1/28/2011
loved this story .

will u be writing any storys with alex and a kid .i love storys with him and kids
CinnamonKiss chapter 50 . 7/6/2010
I know i'm kinda late w/ this review but this story was just too amazing. I couldn't resist! It was utterly amazing. Like wonderfull in that oh-my-god-i-am-not-worthy-of-this-greatness way. It was heartbreaking when Ben died. And although it was extremly tragic, I thought it was good that we got to see how Mark and Izzie would deal with such a tragedy. Its very rare that we read a fic that makes us literally feel the pain that they are and it was a refreshing change. Mark's Christmas gift to Izzie almost made me cry, it was amazing. I'm a die hard McStizzie fan, but I thought that it was great that you included Addex and MerDer in the story too. The closeness of their friendship was very heart warming. I could go on and on telling you all the reasons why I'm totally and completly in love with this story but that might be a little annoying to you. This last chapter was just perfect. Nice family fluff, a perfect ending to the perfect story.
kate811 chapter 50 . 9/4/2009
I just spent the past 5 or 6 hours reading this story and I am speechless. I honestly am not sure words even do this story justice, review wise. It was just so ... awesome! I laughed, I cried, I repeatedly wished Alex Karev was my husband! It was all such a rollercoaster of emotions (probably because I read it all in one sitting!) and I'm pretty sure I mourned the loss of Ben as if he was my own. You conveyed everyone's emotions perfectly and everything was beautifully descripted and well-worded. I also loved how you wrote the three couples; they all seemed so natural and true to character. I'm actually bummed this story is over and that now I have to go back to watching a show that only has MerDer and not McStizzie and Addex. That depresses me. Anyway, I adored this story very much and thank you for providing me with such a well written story for what would have otherwise proven to been a boring Friday night!
NayaFan chapter 14 . 6/2/2009
dude you're an amazing writer. i could feel their pain jumping off the page. i didnt stop crying for ages myself. brilliant job!
Pegzo chapter 50 . 3/27/2009
That story was awesome! You should'nt give up on writing stuff like this for one-shots.

Keep on writing!
La Vi3 bOh3M3 chapter 51 . 11/20/2008
yay, how exciting! i totally squealed when i saw the email notification for this update!and even though it's not really a chapter update, i will surely be joining in on the fun. can't wait to read more of your INCREDIBLE work!
justareader18 chapter 51 . 11/20/2008
Hey girl! Long time, no talk!

This sounds really cool. I'll have to check it out and maybe I can finally get a Dizzie story out of you :-p.

Well I hope everything is good with you!

Gigi
LanieCroft chapter 51 . 11/20/2008
Hey Lilly,

you know I would love to read another waffy Addex story from you, my favourit Addex writer, but I'm pretty sure I can't afford to bit for you.

Oh your posting remindes me, didn't you want to do a new fanfic after Winding Road, what happend to that? Seriously what happend to you writing GA fanfictions at all. You got awful quiet the last couple of month at the GA fanfic department, time to change.

Take care
Chanel5 chapter 51 . 11/20/2008
Hey there,

I was so excited to see a new chapter from you (even if it wasn't lol) I think its a great idea & I wld love to see anything smutty or fluffy between Addie & Alex. or one of your fabulous stories where you link all 3 pairings like you did in Winding road. I look forward to reading it! You will post it here wont you?

Chanel
Estel la Rodeuse chapter 50 . 9/21/2008
Well...

It's like almost 5 a.m I think I spent the whole night reading your story.

What can I say?

I LOVED IT! Your characters seem so close to how they are in the show!

I loved the friendship between these three women (though I felt bad for Cristina.)

The angsty parts were really poignant (like the graveyard dream.) but so were the “happy“ parts. It was nice to see Meredith as a wonderful mother. Eventhough, it's a far cry from the bitter, dark and twisty Meredith we know; It seemed very very credible.

I really miss Addison in the show so it was a treat to read a whole story with her in it. The whole cancer part was terrible (yet well written.) Even though Addex can seem to be a strange pairing, you made it very believable. And I can say the same for the Mark/Izzy couple. They fit together somehow. The kids... I may sound repetitive but they really seemed real and credible. I could almost picture Jack...

Well.. I think I covered about everything I wanted to say.

I really enjoyed your story! (and though it's blissfully long, I wish it were longer!)
Bahearn88 chapter 4 . 8/8/2008
ohh poor izzie and ben
wiccanforever chapter 50 . 7/15/2008
Wow, this was an amazing story.
ShelliMay83 chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
First of all I would like to say to the author job very well done, this story was amazing!, It is well worth the read!. Cant wait for more stories by this author, especially the mark & Izzie ones

kate chapter 50 . 3/16/2008
WTHFCU (that's 'what the holy fricking crap? ugh!', in case you didn't know)! I missed this? HOW DID I MISS THIS? Grr.

I know it means nothing now that you've been done with this story for, like, 37 years, but still: I loved it. So much. And this chapter...sigh. It was lovely. Just lovely. The last sentence almost made me a teeny bit weepy (which we know is not that hard, but still).

Congrats on finishing. Raul is coming with some belated celebratory cupcakes.
1,301 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »