Reviews for All I Know
Melissax3 chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
this is a really good story so far. you should continue :)
9ud9ir190ne6ad chapter 3 . 6/7/2007
no promises, but that can be bad

will brennan and booth get together?

please update soon, love this
shabam chapter 2 . 5/19/2007
Ooh, this is very very nice! I am liking the storyline and all of the possibilities that it provides. You've got a really clean, straightforward writing style that you don't find on FFN often. I loved Brennan's line about her parking in front of a fire hydrant-that was just so her! Thanks for not making the goodbye scene ridiculously out of character. All in all, this looks SUPER promising, and I'll definitely be watching it!
BonesDBchippie chapter 2 . 5/16/2007
VERY KEWL fic so far! GAWD that first chapter just about KILL'D me! I don't ever want to see that happen on the show! LOL! BUT things are definitely looking up! CAN'T wait for NEXT chapter!

G :D
BB-Jate-MiSA chapter 2 . 5/16/2007
Great chapter. And I love Ben Folds!
BandBelong chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
OMG! So good, seriously I really really like this story! Eww...except I didnt like Booth having a new partner and her becoming his girlfriend, its remeniscent of Sully which is just too horrible to remember I think, sorry if you liked him.

But I LOVED Booth giving her the necklace, SO ADORABLE! I cant wait for the next chapter! :)
Caddy Link chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
Aww, what a great story. I'm really liking it so far!
immalee chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
Wow, the second chapter got me hooked!

Hugs
xAbiVx chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
aww, I loves it!

Update soon!
KristieM chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
I love it! So sweet and just the right amount of akwardness. Just when it started to get uncomfortable, boom- hug. Again, I absolutely love it.

Now that you're properly buttered up; HURRY WITH MORE. Ehm, I mean, please?
techgurl chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
I always get confused with future fics because I imagine them now, but this one sounds interesting. I'm enjoying it and can't wait for the rest. :)
9ud9ir190ne6ad chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
great chapter, please update soon
Serendipity73 chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
Oh please continue this soon :) great story so far
BandBelong chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Whoa! Really good, she cant leave...seriously! Where is the rest, I need to see what happens!
DeamonFruba chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
I think that this is really sweet. I can't wait to read the next chapter and see what will happen. Is this like a prologue and it will jump for years or something? Whatever. I loved! Please hurry up on the next chapter.

Deamon